RIP RIP RIP
RIP RIP RIP
RIP RIP RIP
RIP RIP RIP
RIP RIP RIP
RIP RIP RIP

We all happy to take an L smh
JRAZtb1.png

Anyone know what the deal is at Burn Rubber? They had a post on IG about the raffle all this week, but it's been scrubbed from what I see on IG and twitter. Probably backdoored em all already... :smh:

All gone bro. Yesterday was the day. And some backdooring was done. [emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm hurt too bro...Michigan barely gets anything haha. Maybe Pacsun will get them at one of our 5 malls. Moonrocks & Pirates were sold at a pacsun here locally.

So I called Adidas SF earlier today around 10AM. Dude told me in store raffle beginning tomorrow 12/16/2015.

I called them back 5 minutes ago due to reading that Folks on twitter has been deleting their release info.

The guy told me No info as of yet regarding the release of the yeezy boost 750.

I asked him how come when I called earlier you told me you guys were doing an in store raffle with the Ipad?

he said, well Adidas has advised us not  to release any info as of yet. take it for what its worth. 

They are releasing on Saturday Dec. 19. rather Adidas want you to have a pair depends on how desperate you are. Good Luck!  

Wonder what he'll say now :lol:

People always trying to bash someone's happiness lol.

Once Adidas drops that they're coming.... everyone else follows suit
Not trying to bash anyone but I just wish they're say where it's releasing in regards to Adi's release. Is it Confirmed, online only a.k.a ****** Y3 site? Ya know?

haha most likely not dude... im from michigan and we get booty for limited releases.  all i can say is online is your best bet which isnt saying much lol

Bruh why are so many stores deleting their info on these after they put it out? Ubiq, WestNYC, Adidas Canada 

They need to let me know tho I got some shopping to do at Lenox so hitting this raffle up at the same time would be convenient ijs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom