ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
NYC FTL's and Champs better use confirmed otherwise those raffles are all rigged for F&F and resellers especially with this kind of release.

Launch locator says tickets starting tomorrow so hoping that changes to confirmed.

Ps. Confirmed will go live tomorrow.

How u know it's goin live tommorw I went to adidas they told me today

NYC FTL's and Champs better use confirmed otherwise those raffles are all rigged for F&F and resellers especially with this kind of release.

Launch locator says tickets starting tomorrow so hoping that changes to confirmed.

How do you know

App always went live on wed

I worked at the 34st in 2005-2006. Went to school and came back to work there again during the holiday season. Found out my manager go fired because he sold like 20 pairs of spizikes to one dude when there was a line of people waiting to cop a pair. At the time spizikes were hyped so ppl were outraged and reported him to corporate. 

lol i reported you to adidas
good.

you reported a person you dont kno at all and told adidas about a pic.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

you are really making big plays.

"hey adidas, there is a guy on niketalk. he goes by 1rad. here let me send you the picture he posted on niketalk with all the yeezy allocations. dont mind the fact he blurred everything out. lets get him!"

Last edited:
NMD's went live this past Thursday. I would assume adidas would follow based on that and how late this release was announced. They usually tell the day before that confirmed will be going live on etc etc

Foot locker in the Bronx is getting them too, according to the launch locator.

SO BASICALLY.. THE HOOD IS GETTING THEM LOL

I worked at the 34st in 2005-2006. Went to school and came back to work there again during the holiday season. Found out my manager go fired because he sold like 20 pairs of spizikes to one dude when there was a line of people waiting to cop a pair. At the time spizikes were hyped so ppl were outraged and reported him to corporate. 

GOOD.. MANAGERS LIKE THAT ARE ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN FOLKS ARE WAITING IN AGONY

Well on to the tans. Looks like a no go for footsites on these and ADC will be luck. I got to learn backdoor

SO BASICALLY.. THE HOOD IS GETTING THEM LOL
GOOD.. MANAGERS LIKE THAT ARE ANNOYING ESPECIALLY WHEN FOLKS ARE WAITING IN AGONY
Guess things have gotten worse since i've been there. They let us grab jays on release day and didn't have to wait in line. And workers would stash tons of kicks for the 50% off. Found cardinal 7's 3 months after it was release and sold it to my cousin for 50% haha. 

Back in the day, we didn't have raffles. Host a raffle and pick and choose your winners. No outside lines and no one can report a accusation to corporate without proof. Only way to prevent that is if corporate comes to pick the winners.

Current situation will be - less than 10% of pairs will be have legitimate winners while the rest are are "won" under the table. Sad but true

Dam I was so prepared for it to go live today I pray it's not Thursday I'm a be busy at work
How hard would if be to go on the app and click your size? Real question cause I work in Jersey city and I've never been able to go through the process because I am supposedly not in range

How hard would if be to go on the app and click your size? Real question cause I work in Jersey city and I've never been able to go through the process because I am supposedly not in range
gotta be in the city, plus its not guaranteed to work...its still super buggy unless u @vinotwofour  the confirmed king

Back in the day, we didn't have raffles. Host a raffle and pick and choose your winners. No outside lines and no one can report a accusation to corporate without proof. Only way to prevent that is if corporate comes to pick the winners.

Current situation will be - less than 10% of pairs will be have legitimate winners while the rest are are "won" under the table. Sad but true
QFT

I might miss when it goes live due to being at work and taking a train home I'm off today connected to good wifi ready to cook pray it's today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom