ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
two black market,one pac sun and one villa store are the only stores that are getting 750s in DFW i wont move a muscle to cop em cause they are already sold black market is the worse with the fake raffles but ive not met one person in the dfw sneaker community to ever win one raffle from this store....

this is weird.

arent the NYC champs, FTL, and footaction usually part of the confirmed release?

on their launch locators they say raffle tickets...

this is weird.

arent the NYC champs, FTL, and footaction usually part of the confirmed release?

yea they are, adidas really botched this release, hopefully the 350's have more organization

Pretty sure they kill all that raffle talk today, and adidas handles the release like the ones before thru confirmed.

checked the stock list yesterday and a bunch of stores in my area were listed. checked it again now and they're gone :rolleyes

this is weird.

Yup that's the scary part because everyone is relying on confirmed but if FTL and champs aren't on if....the adidas stock isn't gonna be much lol. And FTL/Champs will be backdoored....or now that I think about it...already might have been backdoored which is the reason why so many of the well known resellers in NYC have these already....

Pretty sure they kill all that raffle talk today, and adidas handles the release like the ones before thru confirmed.
only 6 adidas stores are doing the confirmed app release.

3 in nyc, 2 in cali and 1 in the chi.

the rest are doing the ipad raffle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom