ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo quick question did all adidas stores that are doing ipad raffles start today ?  I know rosevelt field did ? 

How do these run? Im a sz 10 in Jordans but reserved a sz 9

The first pair was definitely oversized and you would have had to size down to a 9 like you did. But I heard from somebody that tried them on, these are more TTS. I'll find out Saturday since I went TTS with a 10

The first pair was definitely oversized and you would have had to size down to a 9 like you did. But I heard from somebody that tried them on, these are more TTS. I'll find out Saturday since I went TTS with a 10

Damn i hope thats still the case. Would hate to try to find a trade for a sz 10.

Fool prob got a Greek foot with a longe *** second toe.

Believe what you want NT.

Last edited:
chicago folks, heres the list i copied from sneakernews, though i think pacsun woodfield mall is also getting them, anyone here want to confirm which spots are doing a raffle, etc since most pairs are already prob bbackdoored...smh RSVP raffle is only after you make a $40 in store purchase through FRI

Foot Locker
NORTH RIVERSIDE
Footaction
SCHAUMBURG, E317A WOODFIELD MALL
Champs
SCHAUMBURG, D-101 WOODFIELD MALL
Sneaker Villa
CHICAGO, 5230 S. LAKE PARK AVE
St. Alfred
SUCCEZZ
RSVP Gallery
Foot Locker
CHICAGO, 219 South State Street
Footaction
CHICAGO, 32 S STATE STREET
Leaders
Barneys Chicago
Thanks fam. Raffles at each of the locations?

I keep seeing the other UNDFTD locations pop up on lists of stockists, even after the lists have been updated to remove the boutiques that aren't stocking.

Has anyone checked with the La Brea & other locations?

UPDATE: Pacsun will hold the raffle tomorrow and friday--glendale and promenade. 
Thank you for the info

i still have no confirm... 3 times i picked size first 9 booted ( spinning wheel).... second was 3 mins later i picked 8 oos tried again 9 oos booted, back on 10 mins after that 7 oos.. this is what happens when i do something nice for my dad by driving him around. i left his *** at the doctor and drove 80 on side streets to the border of queens and it let me in..... this was my best hope and now i am just a loser again  
Moral of the story: Don't help anyone when Yeezy's drop.
happy.gif

WHY DON'T YOU WANT MY MONEY ADIDAS??? I'VE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES TO GIVE YOU HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS.

I guess I'll have to hit up that boy Ali for my Yeezy needs this Winter, at least they want my money. 
roll.gif

;b

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom