ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
people got jobs and **** to do. all day raffels is fair for everyone. and its the holidays. seriously might be the first time i seen a complaint about raffle windows being open too long lol
People complaining about a fair raffle window because it decreases their odds... makes sense. 

People complaining about a fair raffle window because it decreases their odds... makes sense. 

Basically :rofl: :rofl:
That doubt is creeping into my mind now lol plus I know how rigged them raffles are when there's not alotve entries, when there's a million names it's even easier to slide pairs to your people

Going to the mall for raffle tickets

kYsGhJC.gif

This is not Grey numbers ppl, look how many stores have these compared to the grey and how online had nothing.

This is not Grey numbers ppl, look how many stores have these compared to the grey and how online had nothing.

All signs are pointing to it. More stores but most are getting at tops 2-3 size runs if that.

Do you know Champs Times Square alone had 500 pairs of the grey 750's? This time around, all 3 NYC adidas stores through the confirmed app had around 350 lol. So there might be more stores but stock is distributed and inventory per stores is A LOT less unfortunately

When that initial list came out, you should've figured out that stock was going to be spread out very thin. Even from that JJ stock sheet that leaked one full size run should've indicated less numbers across the board. Enter all the raffles you can, forget about (until you get that call) and move onto the 29th to urinated on moonrocks.

Yea but this wont give us that crazy resale of over 2k like the greys. Ppl will go onto the next release on the 29th thats why im waiting if i dont cop.

$1800 pre orders are selling out and resellers are already asking $2000-2500 depending on size. Oh and $2800+ for sizes 6 & 7. There might be some that let these go for 1200-1500 for the quick come up but resell will more tha. Likely be grey $$$.

Still hoping I can grab one pair for myself at retail to rock though lol

All signs are pointing to it. More stores but most are getting at tops 2-3 size runs if that.

Do you know Champs Times Square alone had 500 pairs of the grey 750's? This time around, all 3 NYC adidas stores through the confirmed app had around 350 lol. So there might be more stores but stock is distributed and inventory per stores is A LOT less unfortunately
You have a point but i dont see these being grey numbers. Limited yes, they may have alot online we dont know. 

Champs and FL on 42nd said raffle starts at 11 today. 

Could someone answer my question about Adidas stores (which in NYC have iPad raffle today). 

Thank you.

I can't even bring myself to run around for raffle tickets for these ugly shoes

Their is a store close to me that I rarely shop at that's doing raffles and I don't even want to go there

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom