ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
naw my bad im talking about rsvp  kingz its going to be like 800 total , they might take your money and buy pairs with $400 is perfect amount to do that with lol.

How I feel running to grab raffle tickets

jPLnP7

Was able to snag some Adele MSG tickets just now, so I'll take that as a W to offset the assured Yeezy L

Heading to Foot Locker on my way home from work today and another local boutique tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed anyway

Was able to snag some Adele MSG tickets just now, so I'll take that as a W to offset the assured Yeezy L

Heading to Foot Locker on my way home from work today and another local boutique tomorrow and keeping my fingers crossed anyway

Having some fat British female crying about lost love is no comparison to losing out on paying $350 for something that could be possibly worth $2,000 my friend

Where all going to be crying hello come Saturday once people start posting pics

Good luck

Last edited:
Having some fat British female crying about lost love is no comparison to losing out on paying $350 for something that could be possibly worth $2,000 my friend

You going to be crying hello come Saturday once you see people posting pics
you know big addel is right now he probly could resell those tickets for a good profit too.

Where all going to be crying hello come Saturday once people start posting pics

Good luck
Sold-Most-Downloads-Week-1-Million.gif

Which one of ya'll is this????

via complex

It seems like every time a new Yeezy sneaker releases, the retailers who are stocking the shoes manage to outdo themselves with increasingly absurd contests and giveaways. From exhausting scavenger hunts to ridiculous raffle guidelines, we've seen it all — or so we thought.

This time around, it's not a sneaker store, but instead one of the participating sneakerheads 

who's caught our attention with his extreme measures.

For his entry into FOUR by Azzurro's "Black" Yeezy 750 Boost contest, which requires users to submit a 15-second video that "expresses your Yeezy feeling," @streetstyleetiquette shared the bottom clip that shows him getting freshly inked with a 750 Boost tattoo.

Last edited:

was trying to get tickets all hour long. Can't find anything better than 200 level seating. Where you get?

Which one of ya'll is this????

via complex

It seems like every time a new Yeezy sneaker releases, the retailers who are stocking the shoes manage to outdo themselves with increasingly absurd contests and giveaways. From exhausting scavenger hunts to ridiculous raffle guidelines, we've seen it all — or so we thought.

This time around, it's not a sneaker store, but instead one of the participating sneakerheads 
who's caught our attention with his extreme measures.

For his entry into FOUR by Azzurro's "Black" Yeezy 750 Boost contest, which requires users to submit a 15-second video that "expresses your Yeezy feeling," @streetstyleetiquette shared the bottom clip that shows him getting freshly inked with a 750 Boost tattoo.

tumblr_n4k26gxfWv1rjlo8fo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom