ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... I didn't think they'd pull some ****. Stopped by today around 11pm, and the regional manager was there checking out the tickets ? I dont know but im sad as ****

Well, I think a "Regional Manager" being there should give you piece of mind. I wish you the best of luck! :D

Can't wait to get that winning phone call tomorrow. 
nthat.gif

So how champs at Lenox only have 10-13 in stock tho.....[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Exactly, I had my girl go grab tickets for me and she told me that BS....I needed an 8 but she just put me down for a 10.

y0, I don't get this At All. No one said anything? I'm a low key type of guy, but if I see dude's cutting the line...I'm popping off. Truth.
you would've had to say something to like 20 different dudes, it was a get in where you fit in type of deal for stores on 34th
DA, they were in groups and they knew who they did it to. No offense to anyone, but they usually were cutting geeky looking asian dudes who they knew weren't gonna start problems, specially for kicks.

Welp looks like there are 5 locations getting the Yeezy's in Michigan and 7 in Ohio. No trolling either. Please check your local malls. Raffles end at 8P.M! Footaction is so clutch.

Yo on release day should I load the yeezy page like 30-45 min ahead of the release time so I dont have to sit at the waiting page???

Welp looks like there are 5 locations getting the Yeezy's in Michigan and 7 in Ohio. No trolling either. Please check your local malls. Raffles end at 8P.M! Footaction is so clutch.

sole classics
xhibition ( going to backdoor)
Next (giving pairs to Xhibition)
Pac Sun Easton
Villa tower city

What two Ohio locations am i missing? PM me?

I seen this fake site selling the black 750s for $300 . this is a warning get a legit check because if these scum bags are buying fakes for $300 they going to try to put them ebay for $1000 +

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom