ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone make it to the columbus pacsun? I didn't want to drive 3 hours round trip. half of which being in rush hour. Gna be upset tho if someone I know cooks and I didn't even bother entering 
mean.gif

Last edited:
There was a rumor on one of the raffle lines that there was a paddy wagon picking up kids for cutting class at the bbc line this morning 
roll.gif

I got the illest rain suit, would have loved to use it for raffles today if I didn't have a career.

Just got a useless ticket at FTL Willowbrook NJ. Dude didn't even pretend like the raffle was legit. Just looked at me like, "You know this is useless, right?"

I got the illest rain suit, would have loved to use it for raffles today if I didn't have a career.
as dame dash would say... how you gon let another man tell your when and where to be somewhere, that's not a "career" thats a job. I have a career and miraculously managed to make a few raffles don't play ya self 

Just got a useless ticket at FTL Willowbrook NJ. Dude didn't even pretend like the raffle was legit. Just looked at me like, "You know this is useless, right?"
Same thing when I did a raffle at pacsun. The dude getting our names down look like he got his pair set aside already

There was a Footaction in Ohio that has them. I forgot the name mall now. Friend from Cleveland has been hunting down spots all day.

Last edited:
The new post from fake education's Instagram is making me really paranoid. Some things starting to look suspicious on my pair, but that could be me making things up in my head...Could anyone please help me out?
View media item 1832570View media item 1832571View media item 1832573View media item 1832574
Could anyone also confirm that all Yeezy boxes are the following dimensions, regardless of size (until over size 12): 14"x9.5"x5.5"?
Any help is appreciated.

They look legit to me.....any other thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom