ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone know how to download only certain directories on wget?
nerd.gif

All this bot talk tho. Not trying to be a snitch, but watch hasn't been much mod's around just don't want to bring unwanted attention from the salts snitching. Me no bot honestly not asking for links neither.

Just looking out dudes have been banned for being mouthy with the bot talk.

Actually to the best may you feast. For you noobs asking. Go to Reddit if you want help Reddit folks share a little bit more mostly cause if they wanted to they can just lock a board. TBH.....

Last edited:
theres already more raffle winners here than owners of the grey 750.

miss me with that 2k resell talk comparison.

Last edited:
All of these euro sites dropping so late on US time, might as well not even bother.

They getting tired of us winners cough cough faster checkouts due to bots

Also, us customers are the worst cause they blow up their lines asking for shipping conformations and all that mess and making PayPal charge backs because they took to long to ship their GR Jordan's to them.

Lots of euro sites aren't even messing with us for that reason. Also, stuff like yeezys and such they rather locals win. Lots of those shops need the local economy to flourish. They know we as US customers will never be repeat customers.

Cause most of what they sell can be brought here

I'm sure you knew most of this.

I'm suprised they won't start screen address soon TBH

Last edited:
All this bit talk tho. Not trying to be a snitch, but watch hasn't been much mod's around just don't want to bring unwanted attention from the salts snitching. Me no bot honestly not asking for links neither.

Just looking out dudes have been banned for being mouthy with the bot talk.

Actually to the best may you feast. For you noobs asking. Go to Reddit if you want help Reddit folks share a little bit more mostly cause if they wanted to they can just lock a board. TBH.....
grammar fam.

lol exactly what I predicted. 

don't bother simply because all the sites you could've copped, you no longer can because they were all blown up. 

Soul links? [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] I swear dude was just grabbing links off NT. It gets stronger everytime. To cause dudes be like copped

From where

Oh this place "insert link"

New soul link

The beast gets stronger

I knew dude was going to win 2[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Congrats man that's dope

Don't forget I was on that list [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom