ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the yeezy boost, take it with a grain of salt but Kanye was right about one thing,the number 9,000. There are 9,000 pairs MADE in ALL. When he said availability for everyone, he meant that more states will have the OPPORTUNITY to purchase them via online. from wat i know, 3,000 pairs were made available here in NYC this weekend. 
From what you know vs what was said. His own organization Donda said 9000 pairs were being released to NYC this weekend. I mean, if Kanye wants to get all technical in his literature, sure, he can fool us, and that will be the number. But, most people wouldn't read it that way. Or when he said it on Seacrest's podcast. 

I'm waiting until the 28th to pull the trigger.

If i miss then i will purse a resell pair. however. Resell will be 600-1k imo.

And this CW and this easy boost model WILL be dropping on the 28th. Didn't adidas drop the tweet announcing the 28th worldwide and it was a pic of this easy boost?

Why would it be a different model?

I need them lows too FYI lol
Yeah but they didnt mention a online release

People have them at 1500 with the supposed 9000 pairs released and we haven't even got to Sunday. These won't move

Imma say it again : 3,000 PAIRS IN NYC. on the 28th LIMITED ONLINE and IN STORE RELEASE THROUGH THE ADIDAS CONFIRMED APP. 

You mad you can't sell yours B?
i didn't even touch them bro, lol. I'm trying to taper expectations. i already know whats gonna happen on the 28th and I'm not even gonna try. Im trying to help people out who don't live in NYC to know what the deal is. Take it with a grain of salt. And my boy moved his for 1200 this morning and seen somebody get a easy 2k. 

Last edited:

i didn't even touch them bro, lol. I'm trying to taper expectations. i already know whats gonna happen on the 28th and I'm not even gonna try. Im trying to help people out who don't live in NYC to know what the deal is. Take it with a grain of salt. And my boy moved his for 1200 this morning and seen somebody get a easy 2k. 
Lol, again, why would Donda say that there were going to be 9000 pairs released this weekend: 

And, why would Kanye say the same thing during his interview with Ryan Seacrest. Wat?

Lol. What makes what you're saying any better. You literally have nothing to back up what you're saying. It's literally all talk.
Very True. Thats why i repeatedly said "TAKE IT WITH A GRAIN OF SALT". 

Also, i would be very weary of your" solid source" pertaining to that donna twitter page. 

Looks like a fan made twitter cause the link doesn't work for the website. 

Im just passing along info i heard from those who actually purchased the shoe here in nyc and the common theme that has been told to me from all of them. 

Good luck on the 28th. 

Lol, again, why would Donda say that there were going to be 9000 pairs released this weekend: 

And, why would Kanye say the same thing during his interview with Ryan Seacrest. Wat?

that isn't Donda's account though... they don't have a twitter

Shame...
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom