ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a release time on adidas.com ?  Also what are some eu stores releasing these online?

Hype is hype.  I've seen just as much thirst and even worse over christmas 11s, just not this year.

There were chicks openly posting on social media and serious about giving up the box for gs playoff 11s..

Last edited:
So I bottle it and trash it?

I've been cooking for 10 years, restaurant and home, as long as it's hot water running down the sink, I've always been good. If you're talking actually crying at home, i.e. Fries, wings etc, yes, bottle it. Don't dump it. You'll quickly regret it

anyone know how to setup quote notifications? I click that "get notified when other reply immediately" but I never see the notifications.

Hype is hype.  I've seen just as much thirst and even worse over christmas 11s, just not this year.

There were chicks openly posting on social media and serious about giving up the box for gs playoff 11s..
If that was on FB I think I heard that story. JB was on fire that year and they knew it. 

business law for accountants.... 40 chapters. 200 questions, 100 from 13 chapters, the other 100 from the first 27. last final of college. graduation sunday. what a great grad present to myself would some black 750s be.
as long as you hold them up in your grad photo

Just woke up. Did anyone cop in the last 6 hours?

It's 7 am local time. I'm ready for ADC EU 
nerd.gif

Yep, they cancelled me on pirate blacks for an early order.  No point ordering early from them, just wait on the actual release.
Oh okay, so just watch Twitter than? I figured if the shoe is live on the site then it's okay to order? Am I wrong?

Yep, they cancelled me on pirate blacks for an early order.  No point ordering early from them, just wait on the actual release.
Oh okay, so just watch Twitter than? I figured if the shoe is live on the site then it's okay to order? Am I wrong?
With anybody else I'd tell you to risk it but with them I believe them when they say they're cancelling any orders before release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom