ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everybody is trying to get the latest on the worldwide release on the 28th, but even after, can we just take it easy and wait til they sit in stores?

I just hope Adi/Kanye keeps their word and restock them 24/7 like they did with i.e. ZX Flux and Stans (after the initial release).

Btw, no need to have a go at YoAnty, he cool. Met him in person. Real genuine dude.

I know everybody is trying to get the latest on the worldwide release on the 28th, but even after, can we just take it easy and wait til they sit in stores?

I just hope Adi/Kanye keeps their word and restock them 24/7 like they did with i.e. ZX Flux and Stans (after the initial release).

Btw, no need to have a go at YoAnty, he cool. Met him in person. Real genuine dude.
bruh that logic is flawed,  because the stans and zx flux didnt start out limited, they didnt have 12 pairs per store. for them to say this is limited  AND have limited pairs sent to shops and then keep restocking makes no sense. If that was the case they'd just go the same route as the stand and zx flux, no need to say there limited if there gonna keep restocking.

The Complex interview is up online with Kanye. Nothing is mentioned about the Yeezy Boost, just general talk about the presentation of the Yeezy line.

bruh that logic is flawed,  because the stans and zx flux didnt start out limited, they didnt have 12 pairs per store. for them to say this is limited  AND have limited pairs sent to shops and then keep restocking makes no sense. If that was the case they'd just go the same route as the stand and zx flux, no need to say there limited if there gonna keep restocking.
I see what you're saying. But what's the hold up if Kanye is constantly talking about making them more available? Everybody is going to get a purr. I know I'm literally quoting him but I'm hoping at least there is a shot online somewhere as well as offline without any bot nonsense.

Really hoping these are going to be as available as he claimed they were going to be originally. 
tired.gif

No lie these look dope with pants over them.
True.  They look more wearable than the Yeezy 1.

To me the Yeezy 1 is so bulky, but it has it's own appeal too.

I'm also interested in this look

I actually like those sweater sweats and the bulky duck boot.

I Know we are upset but hey look we knew this, way before pics it was stated that the 1st yeezy would be limited :frown:. If you guys can find any below $800 jump I would say. I Tried to buy a [emoji]127824[/emoji] last night for 1k and still got turned down

talked to the owner of the only sneakershop in my country, I hope they ll be available in adidas stores

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom