ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanye could wear no-name house slippers and have some of ya´ll spend 1000s on em. It´s not even funny anymore.
100% right. I don't understand this hype anymore. Everyone should wear their own style and not follow someone, e.g. Kanye, blindness and just like something, because he wears it.

I don't understand this!!!

You will as soon as they start bottling kanyes *** hole sweat and selling it as colonge and dudes start wearing it.

word. gon be like...

'Taint' by Kanye West

air-jordan-11-concord-line-up-niketown-nyc-06.jpg

Heads up! For those who don't have pairs and posting pic's of sites .... You do understand you're helping those who aren't here to help others. I would suggest PM'ing those who are reg members-

I'm just saying-

ye deh coolest:nthat:

If these keep popping like this then im in no rush to pay a ****boy reseller.

My pair will be copped when the times right
with u on that fellow NTWTer....not sure if i wanna bite at over a G though....
I dunno brother!

I would wait the two weeks.

I know for me there's only 3 shoes I wanted this year. Oreos, these, and new aquas. So I wont mind paying extra on any of those releases.

4 figures for any sneaker is ridiculous imo. I could afford it but I would just feel I was gyped lol

In my opinion I think everyone mimics everyone in style and how to wear things. Very rarely do you see originality. Kanye mimics what he sees and most take away from him.

Few confirmed in-store releases in the UK. Looks like In-Store is priority, then any leftovers will go online.

adidas already confirmed there going online, i dont think they have full info
TDDHQ have confirmed the stores selling them in the UK.

From the tweets adidas have been putting out, looks like very limited numbers on the 28th., FCFS in store and online.

TDDHQ have confirmed the stores selling them in the UK.

From the tweets adidas have been putting out, looks like very limited numbers on the 28th., FCFS in store and online.
Which do you think is going to be easiest cop? I might camp for a night. I live 2-3 hours away from any of the shops in the uK

So true.

If he wore Sketchers Shape Ups tomorrow, dudes would be flocking to Payless to stock up. Getting sad.
That's what Ive been telling people I want him to do! I would love to see kids trying to be cool in pink sketcher shape ups! That would just be amazing!

Which do you think is going to be easiest cop? I might camp for a night. I live 2-3 hours away from any of the shops in the uK
No idea. I think the adidas Originals store in London will be mad. 

I was planning on going down and camping out, but I'm just not that desperate for them.

No idea. I think the adidas Originals store in London will be mad. 

I was planning on going down and camping out, but I'm just not that desperate for them.
I was talking to someone on this thread about these being just as widely available on a later date as Stan Smiths or Prism ZX Fluxes.

Call me hopeful, but adidas really has a different way of doing business then Nike and I have a feeling after all the hype on the 28th, adi will restock them constantly as long as there is demand.

BUT I'm currently in South Korea and only one store in the country (Seoul Flagship) is getting them; quantity is believed to be 11 pairs total.

LOL

I just hope what I said would be true. . . I don't like what it says on the adidas website though...

Saying something like "this limited-edition sneaker..."

Last edited:

I was talking to someone on this thread about these being just as widely available on a later date as Stan Smiths or Prism ZX Fluxes.

Call me hopeful, but adidas really has a different way of doing business then Nike and I have a feeling after all the hype on the 28th, adi will restock them constantly as long as there is demand.

BUT I'm currently in South Korea and only one store in the country (Seoul Flagship) is getting them; quantity is believed to be 11 pairs total.

LOL

I just hope what I said would be true. . . I don't like what it says on the adidas website though...

Saying something like "this limited-edition sneaker..."
adidas has already stated it's limited, so it will be limited.

They may release different versions, CWs etc at a later date, but for now, I can see these being pretty hard to get hold of.

Y-3's aren't limited, but they still sell out super quick and take months to restock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom