ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im really salty about this one lol........ Did all my research, entered all the raffles been up since like 5 am , tried every site, had 8 devices and still couldnt cook 1 time...... while dudes were blessed to get multiple pairs. This is unreal
mean.gif

if anybody is in the Christmas spirit and wants to let go of an extra size 10 let me know lol
I entered 5 times for raffles and not even a single phone and now I'm wasting an hour of my life on the waiting screen.

this is a much more pleasurable experience than the Moonrocks.  At least Adidas was kind enough to give me a spinning wheel to stare at for over an hour rather than nothing for a whole day.

Does adidas ever cancel orders? I remember hearing that Nike didn't, was wondering if they both follow the same procedure.

I've been on the splash screen on mobile and my laptop for an hour and a half and can't get through.

[emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji][emoji]128545[/emoji] my size is sold out. Ugh. Got thru on my girl's phone.

those referring to a PSNY Jordan restock what site was it on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom