ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Baffles me that people say others will regret not taking cash for the Yeezys as if everyone bought them to resell. Some people actually bought to wear and keep them.
Why would it be baffling? Have you seen the fakes on these? They're almost 1:1 not to mention it's all black.

If I was strapped for cash, I would sell every pair I cooked on. These shoes aren't worth anywhere near $350.

not everyone is broke as **** and needs to resell every pair of exclusive/hyped shoes they get
Who said anything about being broke?  It's about making more $ get it straight

Disclaimer - I bought the gray 750s and resold for a substantial profit. I didn't get the blacks.

I am sorry- if you're not reselling these for $$$, you're crazy. I can't take anyone seriously for wearing these out. I may be in the minority but when the resale is that stupidly high, people should be resellling. Making $1K+ profit on shoes is real profit. You can argue that you love Kanye and are a fanboy, but people look ridiculous wearing these.  Call this a rant and most  (if not all) probably don't care what I say, that's fine. It's my opinion. Peace. 

Amateur Wannabe Resellers... Stop with the "how much can I get for a size [insert size]" questions... It's unbelievably obnoxious. Do your own damn research.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who couldnt checkout? I was in the que once it started and was in for a size 9 before tweet went out. Couldnt checkout because something about servers down, and then later it wouldnt accept any of my cards. Also took me to a permanent white splash screen. My card was charged but I havent recieved a order confirmation email like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom