ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not with the kindergarten scissors 
sick.gif

Taking Ls all week. From raffles, to ADC, to the yeezy supply.. so ******* tired.. mentally and physically.. and still empty handed.. cant believe Yeezy Supply couldve been solved by just one word in front of the url. 

whats up brothers. (and maybe sisters??) Did everyone get their kicks? I have to shout out two people who helped me ..
i was one of the four that audi hooked up with the bnb .. they needed my login for like 4 sites.. i sent it .. they wanted my CC or paypal to auto check out.. or they would text me when i was carted and i could take care of it but they said giving it to them was guarenteed.. i skitzed and said 'eh ill try my self' .. well i fell asleep and woke up to an emial and a text saying i was carted.. and missed.. so im sure if i provided my paypal i would of had a pair.. i been sick about it all day smh.. i got my pair i was hookinh up a fellow NT who doesnt want his name out but he hooked it up and gave me links and times for euro sites ..

doesn't the bnb only allow for one user at a time? if not :nerd:

people who are cutting these are wildin out haha .. but for the next release im going to try and get something set up so i can atleast attempt to cop on ADC euro .. anyone that has done the whole rent an address thing and it worked.. PM me so i know who to use or whatever .. please and thanks.. i saw the one german address site sent last night or whatever didn't know if it really works or not

whats up brothers. (and maybe sisters??) Did everyone get their kicks? I have to shout out two people who helped me ..
i was one of the four that audi hooked up with the bnb .. they needed my login for like 4 sites.. i sent it .. they wanted my CC or paypal to auto check out.. or they would text me when i was carted and i could take care of it but they said giving it to them was guarenteed.. i skitzed and said 'eh ill try my self' .. well i fell asleep and woke up to an emial and a text saying i was carted.. and missed.. so im sure if i provided my paypal i would of had a pair.. i been sick about it all day smh.. i got my pair i was hookinh up a fellow NT who doesnt want his name out but he hooked it up and gave me links and times for euro sites ..

doesn't the bnb only allow for one user at a time? if not :nerd:
what you mean?

Taking Ls all week. From raffles, to ADC, to the yeezy supply.. so ******* tired.. mentally and physically.. and still empty handed.. cant believe Yeezy Supply couldve been solved by just one word in front of the url. 
I honestly feel like a genius for doing that

people who are cutting these are wildin out haha .. but for the next release im going to try and get something set up so i can atleast attempt to cop on ADC euro .. anyone that has done the whole rent an address thing and it worked.. PM me so i know who to use or whatever .. please and thanks.. i saw the one german address site sent last night or whatever didn't know if it really works or not

Yeah I'm just gonna use a good VPN for the oxfords and ship it to my dad's place in Germany if I can atc. I didn't want to do it because I would never hear the end of it for "wasting" €350 on sneakers. He would not understand. But I'm gonna have to have a talk with him.

Just woke up after sleeping all day since the ADC release. Brutal release all over from every shop. But for ADC , didn't get past the splash on 5 different devices using 3 separate internet connections.

Kanye dk riders who are cutting off straps = followers, not leaders.

Kanye couldn't carry Pac and Biggie's jockstrap if he tried a million times yo

Last edited:
damn, what happened?
[/quote

Yea I heard about that I was in soho also someone got robbed at the Wooster store right after i picked up my pair dude had a gun all got caught tho ,even slow buckz was out side the store trying cop off People who reserved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom