ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, wonder how long the new post button will be out of commission for this time? To be honest they ought to just keep it down until after the next yeezy release since it's so close we'd just break it again in a couple weeks 
laugh.gif

Easy, it's not only you salty, others and myself are

This. I didn't get to cop either, but I thought about the various wins I've had on other limited sneakers in the past few years and that made up for it. These are nice and all, but I'm not desperate to have them. And there are a lot of other options out there that you can cop. One positive thing to think about is that Jordan Brand is finally making their shoes more available with better quality. Paying resell sucks but it's a part of the game.

You need a hug man. Pathetic. You went there and brought out the stats of peoples net worth, clowning a dude who's net worth is $130M.
roll.gif

$130M isn't doing aiiight these days.

You don't have to like the guy (i certainly don't). but the crap you spew about him is downright dumb. Sounding like a jilted female.

You've been hurt real bad. Straight neglected. Worrying about the dumbest stuff. All of this in a Kanye thread.
roll.gif

Log off fam. Its time for bed. Go beat one out.
You must've been hurt real bad too son. Look at your rant towards me. And btw, "the crap I spewed" ain't dumb because they're FACTS. Wanna try disputing the FACTS kid?

nthat.gif
go blaze a fatty cuh, you need it more than I do.

Anybody notice that the 350 Pirates run almost .5 size smaller than the 350 Turtles? I'm sure both mine are authentic, but the toebox on the Pirates in a little more snug and looks slightly smaller. It's more like a 1/4 size smaller, if you know what I mean. Just a little more snug around big toe. The turtles also seem to be a little better quality and material wise also. Maybe I just got a bad pair of Pirates? If you have both 350s what do you think?

This thread just so full of lazy *** kids....

Begging for links. Begging for info. Stealing tweets. Christ how is the young generation going to hold a job? Nobody going to hire someone that can't do work for themselves without asking for **** every 5 seconds.

:rofl:

I'm saying struggling, refreshing a page for 4 hours on a precious Saturday morning, having our wives, kids and 60 year old mothers doing the same...at this age, we should look in the mirror and punch ourselves :lol:

i'm very very very very very very upset guys... but of course nobody should give a damn. i missed grey 750s. paid 1700 for em. missed turtle doves. paid 750 for em. missed every other yeezy adidas release and i just cant afford resale for each pair. im not sure what to do. bout to call it quits on the sneaker game or just stop trying to cop. this aint right.
Take a deep breath, cop a pair of Balenciaga Arena's and then tell me what you think. No lines, no BS, extraordinary service, and quality to die for. I doubt you'll be upset for very long. Spend your hard earned money with someone who WANTS to have, and APPRECIATES having it. That's what I do EVERY time I strike out , and I feel great!

You must've been hurt real bad too son. Look at your rant towards me. And btw, "the crap I spewed" ain't dumb because they're FACTS. Wanna try disputing the FACTS kid?

:nthat: go blaze a fatty cuh, you need it more than I do.

only you can clown on someone worth $130M and feel right.

You're right, CUH

Lack of hugs and positive encouragement in your life.

Go ahead and be angry.

Anyone hear anything from the Adidas San Francisco Raffle?

I asked the same thing earlier today. ..and of course they weren't answering the phone. I mean I havent seen one person report back either way about getting chosen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom