ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
jsdah gaelgew hgehgew g ew ewjlweg kljge rg kl grjkgr

MY FOOTPATROL PAIR WAS JUST ******* CANCELLLEDDDDDDDDDDDD WTF
mean.gif

These next few days waiting for this shipping is gonna have me shook
nerd.gif

Hopefully adidas sends out a few second chance emails for some of ya'll that missed again

Last edited:
TDs not going down. How many pairs restocked? That restock did nothing regarding value, if anything it drove prices up a bit by creating more thirst.

You should ask for cash on top.
yeah you are prob right

how much should i ask on top?

i don't know what i did to deserve it .. like i just don't understand how this happens .. if i was in uk id go to the store and slice someones throat

carting a pair doesn't make you lucky, i would be more annoyed carting a pair and not being able to checkout
Tell me about it... I was one of the first the click the links. I had tabs opened on my local computer and had a remote session to my office.

Finally about 1-2 hours later I got to proceed (of course on the remote computer at my office) .... I choose my Size 9.. it lets me proceed to log in... and BAM I lose remote connection. Half our later I see it sold out and shortly after that I regain my remote connection and see they removed the sneakers from my cart for "my security" ? 

I do see a bunch of people saying that they added to cart and couldn't check out... from this screen shot I don't think I was logged in... when I clicked check out I was going to input my account info to log in and lost connection.

I wonder what would have happened. Maybe I would have ended up with the same error? I know some people got a blue box at the top saying check out cant proceed because the item is out of stock... im just not sure if they got that error AFTER signing in. But when I clicked the CHECKOUT button it did let me proceed to log in to my account. This was about after waiting for 2 hours.... and about 30 minutes or so before they sold out officially.

Either way it's done.. sounds cliche but you win some and lose some. I had a good streak between this year and 2014 with the frags, 350s and PSNYs last week so its okay. I would have rathered NOT cart them at all though. What do yall think?

Got a size 14 confirmed but I'm afraid an error in my shipping address will lead to a cancellation of my order. Sigh.
Yall need to stop tremblin and getting shook during check out fam.... theyre just sneakers :wink: You'll be under a lot more high pressure situations throughout life... lol. 

Also in case it would help any of you in the future...

What it looked like to me was it was better just having 1-2 browsers open vs 15-20... I think those who had multiple browsers opened weakened there chances. Maybe we can here from people who actually copped.

Any out of curiousity ... had these sneakers not been Yeezys with the same EXACT design just under a different brand/name .... lets say SUPRA since that comes to mind for some reason.... would yall cop???? Highly doubt it.

Apologies again for my early shake up, about not being able to get them having the confirm app say already purchased before the store opened. I went in, line was about 10 deep on Melrose Adidas... and when they were about to check me out they said "WHOA YOU ALREADY PURCHASED?" and I was like nope i just got here and the app said purchased at 6:17AM. So they stopped the shop and did not let anyone in, after a few minutes I showed them my unhighlighted name on their list (about a 3 page package, with a list of 50 names each page so im guessing its max 150 pairs were in that store) and they were like oh okay cool and I got my pair. 

onna dudes helping out was like lowww keyyy they tried to snag your pair cuz apps and systems dont just **** up like that day of, and the crew was there early morning to prep up the store and coordinate the reservations. 

all in all im lucky as hell to get a pair through the app and online! first official non sadderday.
Was this a raffle or?

Nah, it's the shoes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by turbo95eg6  

Hope everyone who wanted to wear copped. I'm hype these are dope. Can't wait to kick around in them tonight and tomorrow.

Not sure why cats were bumming in front of Wooster street. I thought you either won the shoes or you didn't. 
Bruh that looks awkward, maybe it's the denim

WTF.

not sure he would want to. I think Kanye is doing alright.
Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million

Lady Gaga $295 million

Jay-Z  $650 million

Eminem $190 million

Justin Bieber $200 million

Lil Wayne  $150 million

MICHAEL JORDAN (includes Jordan Brand earnings) = $1 BILLION

TAYLOR SWIFT = $280 million - take that Kanye

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.
This has to be the most feminine post I've seen on NT in a while.

Jealousy is a disease.

haha im dead serious. **** is annoying .. im on cloud 9 all day i rathe just strike out .. email gets sent 20 hours later like wtf

not sure he would want to. I think Kanye is doing alright.
Nah man....not in the grand scheme of things. Kanye West's NET WORTH IS ONLY $130 million. He can't even touch Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. LOL

NET WORTH Figures:

Katy Perry $260 million

Lady Gaga $295 million

Jay-Z  $650 million

Eminem $190 million

Justin Bieber $200 million

Lil Wayne  $150 million

MICHAEL JORDAN (includes Jordan Brand earnings) = $1 BILLION

TAYLOR SWIFT = $280 million - take that Kanye

** Sure, when you compare Kanye to Chris Brown, Big Sean, Tyga, Trey Songz, J.Cole, Akon...yeah of course he looks like he's doing alright. You compare Kanye to the elite, and he ain't sh**. And this folks is the clown who says he'll be president in 2020. LOL

Yeah I'm hatin'...so what...Kanye is all hype no substance. Just look at his ugly *** kicks.
This has to be the most feminine post I've seen on NT in a while.

Jealousy is a disease.
hahaha....I would never be jealous of a clown like Kanye. I don't like him or his shoes, period.

People are saying there are less pair of blacks thank this it's such bull crap still though how many of you guys just saw a circle loading? I spent 2 hours never got in

I love sneakers too, but you cats are killing NT.

Everytime this damn shoe drops, the new post tab gets broken.

Can yall like, chill on the posts, NT as a whole, (yall included) needs the new post tab.
happy.gif

Cutting the straps off my 750s..... Oh wait I don't have any
frown.gif
roll.gif
Grab tans to trade and add cash, hopefully not too much or just say F it till the gum buttoms release and hope for a double up them.

I think you'll end up with them eventually.

I'm keeping my eyes peeled until Monday night when I feel it's really over. I don't know if I'm just in straight up denial at this point or just being extra careful but yeah there has to be more drops somewhere..there's no way they can ALL be gone..somewhere is holding on to some for the late drop I'm sure and I don't want to miss my last chances (if there are any)

Last edited:

Also in case it would help any of you in the future...

What it looked like to me was it was better just having 1-2 browsers open vs 15-20... I think those who had multiple browsers opened weakened there chances. Maybe we can here from people who actually copped.

Any out of curiousity ... had these sneakers not been Yeezys with the same EXACT design just under a different brand/name .... lets say SUPRA since that comes to mind for some reason.... would yall cop???? Highly doubt it.
I would have for the 750's, his Adidas line are the only shoes I like. Specifically the 750's in grey, I don't care for the shoe in black. I thought the 350's were hideous so I bought a pair to resell, ended up trying them on and kept them since they were so comfortable so they grew on me.

I actually tried to purchase a few shoes from SUPRA but they seem to be permanently out of the shoes I want in my size. The Society II in black looks better than the 750's (in black) IMO. 

Last edited:
I love sneakers too, but you cats are killing NT.

Everytime this damn shoe drops, the new post tab gets broken.

Can yall like, chill on the posts, NT as a whole, (yall included) needs the new post tab.:D
The power of Yeezy. :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom