ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just some contrast in general. Doesn't matter whether they're Yeezy's or anything else, for me, contrast is big for me. In general, I'm not into completely black shoes.

same here. All black shoes don't look good to me at all. Wasn't a fan of PB but at least it had a little contract on the knit, but still not enough. Never was a fan of a shoe that was the same color throughout

Exactly. Nobody knew. You have to assume. Dudes just don't go strong arm robbing people in broad daylight. We all have families to go home to. Not risking my life cuz somebody got jacked.
I guess there are very different people. People who have that bystanders effect and watch the whole thing go down (like the lady eating a subway sandwich witnessing a major car accident and doesn't help and continues to walk away eating her sandwich). And then there are people who have sympathy and are willing to help or save another person's life or well-being. I would not for one second think "somebody is being robbed of his yeezys", I would think "think man is being robbed and chasing the guy and needs help". 

its not about sneakers, its about helping another person in distress. By the way you answered that, I can already see what was the first thing that popped in your head, "oh no, someone stole yeezys". Nobody knew the robbers were packing until after he was caught. 
this NY homey , them dudes could of been some bout it brownsville dudes for all anyone knew. if goons is dumb enough to rob someone broad daylight they might be dumb enough to shoot you over some shoes.  Why risk your life over $2000 sneakers. Im not risking my life to save an item. Maybe a life depending on the situation. 

this NY homey , them dudes could of been some bout it brownsville dudes for all anyone knew. if goons is dumb enough to rob someone broad daylight they might be dumb enough to shoot you over some shoes.  Why risk your life over $2000 sneakers. Im not risking my life to save an item. Maybe a life depending on the situation. 
so what you saying about brownsville?

nah fam, why risk your life for $350 sneakers plus tax. 
mean.gif

Hey guys,

May I have a legit check on my Turtle Doves? Worn a couple times btw. I got them off Ebay for pretty much standard resell value awhile ago. Thanks in advance.
you've been rocking fakes homie. pattern mirrors each other

I guess there are very different people. People who have that bystanders effect and watch the whole thing go down (like the lady eating a subway sandwich witnessing a major car accident and doesn't help and continues to walk away eating her sandwich). And then there are people who have sympathy and are willing to help or save another person's life or well-being. I would not for one second think "somebody is being robbed of his yeezys", I would think "think man is being robbed and chasing the guy and needs help". 
those are two entirely different situations lol

igninant
better to be igninant than to die over some shoes. They going to call you a hero on the news , but who going to take care of your family when you gone. the person who you died trying to help most likely won't do a thing to help your family if you left kids behind. 

can't speak from experience, but we all just read a recounting of the events and are looking at it with knowledge that something went down. to the people involved and the witnesses, everything most likely happened in an *instant* - the guy himself said he had to alert people several times before actions took place. i'm sure most people have good intentions, but not everyone can be alerted, assess the situation, and then act in a fraction of a moment when these things go down. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom