Not open for further replies.

Order picked up. Delivery Tuesday!!
smokin.gif
 Im in Cali.

My first yeezy cop, 1-5. 
indifferent.gif
PICKED UP???

You cooked? How? I saw you saying you didnt get thru lol

Got through on adc after a while. Was on my account too. Hoping the order pulls through.

And +1 for the confirmed app in the Bay Area. Haven't seen any winners from adidas around here.

Got through on adc after a while. Was on my account too. Hoping the order pulls through.

And +1 for the confirmed app in the Bay Area. Haven't seen any winners from adidas around here.

Nice! Yeah man i cant stand adc's release method. Ughh makes me angry. Stayed up all day for that and the pbs lol

My release went like this,

Took an L on PacSun could never cart.

Took another L on Finishline, on splash screen forever , found the direct link couldn't cart.

Carted on Jimmy Jazz, but never made it to check out eventually lost it.

Adidas, Sat on the splash screen for the longest , waiting and waiting, was about to say F it when the Link, let's just say "fell on my lap", carted different sz's couldn't check out any, I would keep getting the requested qty not available, I tried sz6-13. Then finally on a sz8 after getting the same message it let me enter my payment information and the order went thru!!!! almost an hour after going live.

I was totally expecting for a cancellation email, They shipped yesterday!! now the daunting task to try and trade for a sz10.

Got the same size in cart with same error message... Just still couldnt check out with... What did you do. **** had me salty

My release went like this,

Took an L on PacSun could never cart.

Took another L on Finishline, on splash screen forever , found the direct link couldn't cart.

Carted on Jimmy Jazz, but never made it to check out eventually lost it.

Adidas, Sat on the splash screen for the longest , waiting and waiting, was about to say F it when the Link, let's just say "fell on my lap", carted different sz's couldn't check out any, I would keep getting the requested qty not available, I tried sz6-13. Then finally on a sz8 after getting the same message it let me enter my payment information and the order went thru!!!! almost an hour after going live.

I was totally expecting for a cancellation email, They shipped yesterday!! now the daunting task to try and trade for a sz10.
not even joking, I went through the same process and copped the same size probably using the same link. lol.  I tried for every size but size 8 worked.  THe diffence is, its my size 
nthat.gif

FNL wasn't playing with shipping my package is out for delivery in Baltimore. I thought I had time to put a hold on it, I don't trust ups drivers and I prefer it not to go through to many hands

ADC pulled a Steve Harvey on a lot of us. And so did Bbbloke.

Can you catch me up on what Bbbloke did? I received his text notification, then about 5-10 mins after I got Kims.. what went wrong? SMH I was driving back from Wooster, stuck on the Cross Island when YeezySupply opened up :smh:

damn some ppl have all the luck.. only size i was actually trying for was an 8:smh:

Can you catch me up on what Bbbloke did? I received his text notification, then about 5-10 mins after I got Kims.. what went wrong? SMH I was driving back from Wooster, stuck on the Cross Island when YeezySupply opened up
mean.gif
bbbloke tweeted to follow his snapchat. In his snapchat, he shows him coding and preparing the yeezy supply site. Then he snapchats a few hours later saying he's done coding and tweets out that it's live. Most people could see sizes and click add to cart but nothing would appear in cart. Eventually people figured out a method to get to the checkout link. Basically, when you carted but saw nothing in your cart, it really was there. You just had to figure out how to get to the checkout link. 

Was checking out ebay for the 750s, and noticed the abundance of  fakes of all types of yeezys being sold for market price. You would think someone would watch a recent comparison video before dropping 1-2k. 

I thought FNL fixed the card errors, guess I was wrong. I got 2 charges on my card one for FNLDC and the other for MFNL. I only attempted to checkout on mobile and it went through on first attempt

did you guys use the regular shipping method? Was FedEx right? Just wanted to know if I should look for mine in my UPS calendar or FedEx calendar
It was Fedex. If I recall the only option available was 2-3 day shipping due to the holiday. The 2-3 day shipping was the same as standard..

bbbloke tweeted to follow his snapchat. In his snapchat, he shows him coding and preparing the yeezy supply site. Then he snapchats a few hours later saying he's done coding and tweets out that it's live. Most people could see sizes and click add to cart but nothing would appear in cart. Eventually people figured out a method to get to the checkout link. Basically, when you carted but saw nothing in your cart, it really was there. You just had to figure out how to get to the checkout link. 

WOWWWW makes sense.. I was adding a lot of things and saw nothing in my cart thinking I was too slow since I was driving :lol: but dam :x do you know if the cart software was Shopify?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom