ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, he's not actually 'wearing' them.  quick on foot shot for the gram and he can still put them on ebay as DS

now, lets talk about that outfit...

Eh. True, he could be just doing it for the gram.

With that outfit though, would be a very poor/waste of a quick on foot shot. Would advise to not post :lol:

my cancelled adidas pair might just get fulfilled after all.... got an email from adidas saying there was an error in processing, but the order will be fulfilled. fingers crossed... might not be taking this L.

I just got this email too...

I never got the email confirmation, but apparently I have an order number and everything. Guess we'll see what happens.

Welp, might as well call these Yeezys the "F the West Coast" releases with this 8am EST drop times...

The Bench that day. 
laugh.gif

my cancelled adidas pair might just get fulfilled after all.... got an email from adidas saying there was an error in processing, but the order will be fulfilled. fingers crossed... might not be taking this L.
Does your status on Adidas.com still say it was canceled by customer service?

Anybody in the NJ/NY area know what the deal is for Garden State Plaza stores? Mall isn't open Sunday and that's when all the sites say they are doing raffles like the other stores. Tried calling a couple times, but seems like the phones are off the hook. Any help is appreciated.
I believe someone here said Monday

This post is late as hell, but LOL @ people complaining about Star Wars spoilers because they have "real life responsibilities" but find the time to have 3000+ post in a sneaker forum. Lol. #priorities

Eastbay (Phone) Order Status changed to "released to ship"

getting closer
How the hell did you place a phone order, they said they couldn't do em when i called
as soon as i saw the tweet, i called instead of trying to cart on the site.

gave the rep "BB1839", she said yes your size is available in our warehouse.  proceeded to beg for a phone order.

she asked "how many would you like"

the devil said "say 10 bro, say 10, fck it, do it"

but then i heard a soft voice cry unto me that said "be thankful my child, just get 1"

so i only ordered 1 pair (and am regretting it now)

as soon as i saw the tweet, i called instead of trying to cart on the site.

gave the rep "BB1839", she said yes your size is available in our warehouse.  proceeded to beg for a phone order.

she asked "how many would you like"

the devil said "say 10 bro, say 10, fck it, do it"

but then i heard a soft voice cry unto me that said "be thankful my child, just get 1"

so i only ordered 1 pair (and am regretting it now)
you might have heard a click if you said 10 lol.   good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom