ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Talking bout shoes here not clothing, it's not a secret that shoes is where designers have the highest margins and make most of their money. And it's also no secret that the most of the people making shoes are mostly immigrants.

Also I didn't state anything about quality I simply stated that whether it be in italy or China your shoes are still being made by Chinese.. So I don't know why your jimmies got so rustled lmao at my "sweeping generalizations" when I only stated one fact. You're the one taking my comments out of context.
How are my jimmies rustled? This is just constructive discussion. There is nothing in my post that attacked you.

"I simply stated that whether it be in italy or China your shoes are still being made by Chinese..."

Once again, this is a sweeping generalization. Just because high fashion brands are sourced in Prato does not mean Rick Owens are. Mind you we are coming from a Rick Owens context because that is exactly who I quoted when I said "Made in Italy > Made in China".

I'm not sure why you would even say, "You know most of these dudes making shoes in Italy are Chinese immigrant workers right..".

If you knew Rick Owens, you would know that it's made by Olmar and Mirta which employs around ~100 Italian craftsmen...

Frankly, NT is not even the correct venue for even discussing this, fashion knowledge of 90% of the members here is limited to Yeezy and Jordans so I'm not going to continue this debate unless we go somewhere like SZ.

Last edited:
I find my 350s very comfortable, been wearing them every day for months. Do you think UB are a better value for price? I was about to cop a white pair.

Own both and the comfort of the UB's > 350's for me
personally.

UB's are about 40 dollars less as well

UBs are superior IMO. Have a few pairs, waiting on a blacked out pair with a black sole. Once you wear UBs, you wont want to wear anything else #facts

the more and more I look at them the PB are the best 350. but then again I'm a sucker for the all black

Frankly, NT is not even the correct venue for even discussing this, fashion knowledge of 90% of the members here is limited to Yeezy and Jordans so I'm not going to continue this debate unless we go somewhere like SZ.

Truest statement I've seen in this thread yet.

Last edited:
Are you still crying?

Yeah I am, your to cool to wear nike so you thought let me join nike talk forum. And keep saying to people I don't wear nike and stop crying.

Great replies looking forward to the next one, let me guess still crying?

Yeah I am, your to cool to wear nike so you thought let me join nike talk forum. And keep saying to people I don't wear nike and stop crying.

Great replies looking forward to the next one, let me guess still crying?
Yeah that's exactly what I said when I signed up. Good stuff man keep it coming. I feel like your therapist, there there pal it will be ok.

Yezzzzyyyyyy ho. Honestly I don't care what it is. It's a made-up ******* name. It's a nickname. When you're grown man and you have a nickname typically it's childish. But I don't give a ****. I think his shoes are dope. But long before his shoes I listened to his music. Also I don't understand why he gets so much credit for the design of his sneakers, I think it's about equal to what Jordan did and his collection of signatures. but I'm not here to argue that I really wish that you guys getting 15 pairs would just throw some links and stop throwing up pics saying "lucky" with three pairs from the same damn shop that's not lucky

Yezzzzyyyyyy ho. Honestly I don't care what it is. It's a made-up ******* name. It's a nickname. When you're grown man and you have a nickname typically it's childish. But I don't give a ****. I think his shoes are dope. But long before his shoes I listened to his music. Also I don't understand why he gets so much credit for the design of his sneakers, I think it's about equal to what Jordan did and his collection of signatures. but I'm not here to argue that I really wish that you guys getting 15 pairs would just throw some links and stop throwing up pics saying "lucky" with three pairs from the same damn shop that's not lucky

It's to with money bro would you basically hand someone a $1000 who you don't even know? Don't think so bit of common sense their people are gonna hook themselves up before a random dude like you.

Damn you must be so cool

I bet Nike appreciates your loyalty so much

do they send you free shoes too? 

View media item 1800556

Did I say I was cool?
Just what I like to wear, 20 percent off every order I get on nike.com so I'm nice.
Just because I buy one brand means I must receive free shoes? Don't see how that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom