ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cops are more about being persistent and knowing when things are dropping, with a little luck too of course. For me they're much easier to cop than anything on nikes website, that stuff is impossible for me
i used to have way more luck with nike before they started making me find the goddamn street signs and images of trees or fruits

I got my 750s a couple days ago and just got around to opening the box. Not sure I'm a fan, I like them better than the first 750s but 350s are better looking shoes to me.
I might trade them for a couple more pairs of 350s.

I got my 750s a couple days ago and just got around to opening the box. Not sure I'm a fan, I like them better than the first 750s but 350s are better looking shoes to me.
Most definitely this

roll.gif
roll.gif

god damn you are a good brother

thanks. I TRY LOL, BUT I WAS HOPING BY APRIL these might hit 1200-1500, otherwise he wont be getting them lol.

Size?

I feel you man. I still feel they won't look as bad on foot and when you're out and about but I know that could be annoying for you since YOU know the flaws are there. Complain enough to adidas and see what they can do or just flip on eBay. I copped Red Octobers from Nike and the quality on those were HORRENDOUS. Ended up selling them at a consignment store for 5k. Still to this day can't believe someone paid that much for a shoe with such god awful craftsmanship. But hype blinds all. You'll be able to sell them for decent profit if you really want to.
lol i feel you I much rather 350s maybe trade who knows  

I never understood why pics matter, tagged pics, close up pics etc, of live auctions, or craigslist.

Unless you have the shoes in hand whats the point?

I can send you the best pics in the world and then send you fakes.

I never understood that.

Late pass most likely

"Megathreads" can cause performance issues with our system.  To help alleviate that, we plan to close the existing Yeezy thread at the end of the year and ask that either a separate thread be created for each new release or for a 2016 Yeezy thread to be created so we can at least break it up

RIP

Last edited:
last pass most likely

"Megathreads" can cause performance issues with our system.  To help alleviate that, we plan to close the existing Yeezy thread at the end of the year and ask that either a separate thread be created for each new release or for a 2016 Yeezy thread to be created so we can at least break it up

RIP

:frown: RIP b

RIP... ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *LEGIT CHECK GUIDE PG.1* - PAGE 3068...

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your sole
May the sun shine warm upon you yet not fade you
the rains fall soft upon your beaters and not your suede 750s. until we meet again,
may yeezy hold you in the palm of His hand.

I never understood why pics matter, tagged pics, close up pics etc, of live auctions, or craigslist.

Unless you have the shoes in hand whats the point?

I can send you the best pics in the world and then send you fakes.

I never understood that.
Tagged pics matter because the majority of scammers don't have the shoes.

While there are scammers that exist that do own the shoes they are a very small percentage of the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom