ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah b ive won a raffle already and dont buy sh*t from them stores
roll.gif

I will admit my win to lose ratio aint good though haha
Of course we have all won but that's the psychology behind raffles and lottery.

They'll let you win some, but for the most part...you're only playing yourself.

Anothet huge line at southcoast. I wouldn't bother at footaction in Culver cit. They aren't even putting tickets in the box and have tickets in the box already...smh

Anyone heard of factory defect 350 boost (pb) with 2 adidas logos instead of yzy on one side...?

People are in line at south coast that don't know who Kanye is but are talking about resell. Smh but this is to be expected....

Somebody is also in the with the new 4's that drop next month.

contemplating if should even enter the raffle at FTL Bev and Champs in SM? Anyone feel like both these places are rigged? 

People are in line at south coast that don't know who Kanye is but are talking about resell. Smh but this is to be expected....

Somebody is also in the with the new 4's that drop next month.
Yep, people walking by asking what the line is for then learning about resell value and jumping in line.

Any LA raffles staying open late? I land at like 9:30 tonight. I know the FNL culver raffle was open till 11 last time...

you're saying that people are playing themselves by entering raffles, I disagree with it. I definitely enter raffles so I can win
laugh.gif
More so toward the pay to raffle jig but in theory...a raffle is nothing more than a psychological thing

For my NJ/NY ppl, willowbrook is still doing raffles for footlocker. Line starts outside mall entrance, one line is for footlocker and there's another line for champs, but they stopped taking ppl on that line at 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom