ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Sway....How? Just lie and tell me you live in an area where they are testing Google Fiber so I can at least breath easy. Lol, but seriously How Sway?

With the lack of concern adidas has shown with BD pairs I really don't know why any B&M or boutiques would even give the illusion that the general public would have a shot. Honestly speaking, yeezy sales aren't going to help your boutique its not like those kids are going to come buy and scoop a t and some shoes on any given wednesday. I'd let my loyal customers know they could get a pair for double retail and if they don't want that deal I'll ebay them. I think this is happening a lot, 3/5 local spots claimed to call winners without a single humble brag on twitter. Yzy szn is real. 

any other LA raffles calling back right now besides FA Culver they should almost be done?

Shiekhs? Drip? Champs santa monica?

With the lack of concern adidas has shown with BD pairs I really don't know why any B&M or boutiques would even give the illusion that the general public would have a shot. Honestly speaking, yeezy sales aren't going to help your boutique its not like those kids are going to come buy and scoop a t and some shoes on any given wednesday. I'd let my loyal customers know they could get a pair for double retail and if they don't want that deal I'll ebay them. I think this is happening a lot, 3/5 local spots claimed to call winners without a single humble brag on twitter. Yzy szn is real. 
bruh you saltier than NaCl. just take an L and go home

Entered a few online raffles, from here it's just team emmanuelle tomorrow AM

I refuse to participate in that instagram jump through a million hoops ish
You dont want to post a pic with your puppy, throwing gang signs and hashtagging yzy szn???

bruh you saltier than NaCl. just take an L and go home
Just a thought. I have zero at stake on this pair. Got raffles in for my girl and trying online for sport. It was more of a question than anything. 
Colombian*

Gotdambit!
I got the hook up on the ronnie feet pure uncut bugaboo 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom