ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

You know, I purposely phrased my words. Seeking HELP to "EDIT" a link. Not looking for handouts, but I understand you missedthat part. Would it have been that hard for some brief instructions? Like "you change pid to this and the blablabla to that". Regardless, you didn't make any point, you simply said I joined the site today inferring I don't know **** about creating a link(as if this is the only site on the internet for info). I thought there were plenty of experts on this **** who could just give some brief instructions
No  one here is going to chomp at the bit  to  give anyone who  joined  today or within the last few days any type of help. If  you  would have been  in here  talking to the community  even a week  ago  then  you  would have had a shot at getting help.    The day before  everyone  is   holding  any info they have close  or sharing it with  those of us  that have  actively helped  out  on here.  

stop acting like you have secret information to trade, what you have has already been posted here many times on many pages. You ain't impressing me with some average add to cart link. We know that **** already. Keep it moving, no one is going to PM you. Go on Reddit or the "billion" other sneaker sites you're talking about since we're all smartasses on this forum and aren't giving you a straight answer. Kid just keeps coming back for nothing but a beating. 

stop acting like you have secret information to trade, what you have has already been posted here many times on many pages. You ain't impressing me with some average add to cart link. We know that **** already. Keep it moving, no one is going to PM you. Go on Reddit or the "billion" other sneaker sites you're talking about since we're all smartasses on this forum and aren't giving you a straight answer. Kid just keeps coming back for nothing but a beating. 
THIS^^^^^^

Anyone from NY get a call? Usually at least one person from my group of friends gets a call, but no dice so far.

I'm gonna take my L now and just buy the Jordan Retro IV slippers... In all colors. 
Get one of those true OG shirts that came out today too. They'll go great with some 501s and your slippers or Jordan Fusions.

Last edited:
This thread gets me thru my work day. I wish I could be like Oprah and rep all of you...too many damn pages tho lol

My bad, I guess I should put in the time of 4k comments like you? Guess I'm not cool lol... 

I can't wait until the day I can go "easy cop
nthat.gif
"

And stop bashing Sole Links...we live in the age of information. If they weren't posting, someone else would. Nobody here is special, cuz if you were, you wouldn't be on this thread tryin to cook.

We ride by the L together,
We die by the L together.
Bad Boys for life.

Los Angeles is a wrap huh? Is the whole city waiting for the L train to leave new york and pick us up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom