ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone get a call from champs in south florida yet please let me know, got work in the morning but if i get that call i will be taking off!

wait, does FC do straight cash where you don't need to wait to sell (like sole sup)? if so, i may head down there soon..
I was told they have a weekly payout (tuesday) if your shoes sell during that week - don't think they offer straight cash but you can call them

These aren't getting turtle doves lol
not even if I use your middleman service, seets?

laugh.gif

I still e-beef with you but 2016, I'm loving you.

I was told they have a weekly payout (tuesday) if your shoes sell during that week - don't think they offer straight cash but you can call them
I just sold a pair at FCNY, you get paid on the Tuesday after your shoes sell.

So i.e. mine sold last Weds so I can pick my check up tomorrow between noon and 7pm.

OR I can have it mailed to me for $10 charge.

I hope that helps.

recipe for diaster IMO.

that philly consignment shop shut down and took everyones shoes

MIA ATC closed down and took everyones shoes.

I just mess with FC and be safe.

@Bdot

:nthat:

Ole girl doing the raffles is hot...she jokingly said, "I'd let a blank smash for a 4.5" :rofl:  
i can see alot of these pop up consignment stores doing the same thing: accepting kicks they cant sell, so they shut down and take the kicks and charge it to bankruptcy.........i would think the folks who had kicks there can get them back somehow, but maybe not

piecing together gobs of info i've read on here following yeezy threads during past releases, trying to garner bits from old links, reading up, and trying to learn from past Ls. hope to get these jawns tomorrow. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom