ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i get it man, everyones gonna be begging as I am, Im just hoping maybe one decent person would come across this and point me in the right direction rather than mock me like you have. I have no clue how to get these links or who to talk to. I've lost too much sleep trying to figure this **** out. Good for you that you met someone decent enough to help you out because i'm sure there was a time when you were in my position. 

adidas.com/yeezy

thanks for the karma. going to need it

FCLA> all other consignment shops

Bout to send them some lobster pizza tomorrow for always looking out.

Last edited:
i get it man, everyones gonna be begging as I am, Im just hoping maybe one decent person would come across this and point me in the right direction rather than mock me like you have. I have no clue how to get these links or who to talk to. I've lost too much sleep trying to figure this **** out. Good for you that you met someone decent enough to help you out because i'm sure there was a time when you were in my position. 

People will start posting the backdoor links when the shoes are sold out. Hold on til then.

No one is going to feel sympathy for you. Look at my post count, look at my join date. I already figured out all the BD links myself with no help. All the information is in this thread.

If you have a basic understanding of the Internet, you will figure it out. There's no free lunch here. All the "veterans" will not help you out. They see you as a competition, the more people who has access the lower their chances. Not to mention the higher the chance the method will get fixed.

This goes for anything you do in life. You get what you put into it. No one is going to give you any information until they secure their own purchases, at that point maybe a friendly soul will help you out. Until that point, no one is going to help a newbie.

Real talk.

This will pretty much sum up tomorrow
ypQXxh

A lot of us really want these shoes. Most of us aren't asking for help. Shoot, I'm in labor and delivery waiting for my son to be born. Probably gonna be too sleep deprived to even be able to function come drop time. Does that mean someone here who has a leg up should sacrifice their chance of getting the shoe so me, a stranger, can get them? Nope
Will I be upset if I don't. Yup
But that's the breaks. Come in and contribute enough and eventually you won't have to ask for the assist, people will look out for you

People will start posting the backdoor links when the shoes are sold out. Hold on til then.
Believe it or not, that actually helps a lot. I think a few people were still able to eat after the sold out tweet

Plus the Canada site usually drops after the US goes live, so it helps a lot if you get my drift.

Last edited:
I thought the all black 750s were wack at first but man on feet they look so fire. i slept.

those brown joints w/ the gum sole are so necessary :smokin

Thank you, I understand there are no free hand outs but i was hoping someone (kinda like you) would point me in the right direction. Someone sent me down the path of servers and bots and no luck there. and everyone else just puts the iphone plug emoji. I try to join forums and interact but i can't offer anything that these "veterans" cant do themselves. Im decent with digging in the internet but these forums are massive. i got no idea what to even type in the search bar to find some useful information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom