ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since Footlocker owns Eastbay, Champs, etc
welp, at least i got 1 pair locked down my size tmrw morning. all i gotta do is wake up on time and i'm good i guess i should be happy with just the 1 pair. shoulda kept a pair of the PBs and i woulda had an easier time turning OTs and PBs into black 750s...
:\

What raffle in the bmore?
not a raffle... :nerd:

welp, at least i got 1 pair locked down my size tmrw morning. all i gotta do is wake up on time and i'm good i guess i should be happy with just the 1 pair. shoulda kept a pair of the PBs and i woulda had an easier time turning OTs and PBs into black 750s...
what size are you

Quote:

Thank you, I understand there are no free hand outs but i was hoping someone (kinda like you) would point me in the right direction. Someone sent me down the path of servers and bots and no luck there. and everyone else just puts the iphone plug emoji. I try to join forums and interact but i can't offer anything that these "veterans" cant do themselves. Im decent with digging in the internet but these forums are massive. i got no idea what to even type in the search bar to find some useful information.
no one on here gonna help you. start googling and if you really wanted the sneakers, you would learn of ways to go about it. I am still a newbie on here but I learned to just read through the thread and not ask for handouts. There's information throughout the thread which will point you in the right direction. If you really wanted the shoes, you should have done some research earlier and not just the day before the official drop.

is the new post button ever coming back?

ohwell.gif

Sneakerboy sold within 5 min. Had 6.5 in cart. Couldn't checkout in time
5 minutes? That's not so bad. But if it was in your cart, how come you weren't able to checkout? If it's in your cart it means you got a pair right?

is the new post button ever coming back?

It came back we keep breaking it every time Yzy Szn flares up. It's amazing really. In all my year of being on here I've never seen it happen

5 minutes? That's not so bad. But if it was in your cart, how come you weren't able to checkout? If it's in your cart it means you got a pair right?
no, most sites require you to checkout first. Nike is the reliable one when it comes to cart safety...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom