ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This item will be handling in adidas online shop VIP ROOM. Adidas online shop VIP ROOM is a shop of members like limited in the adidas online shop.

Guidance to this shop from among the customers who purchase goods at adidas online shop, it will be only for those who have reached a certain condition (private).

@Sneekaz

You need chrome in your life B

i do it the old school way google translate :lol:

told yall even though i do love tech, comp etc. I still try to search and manually do though yall would shake your heads

if my help is on fleek then im glad to let you get yours. idk if im gonna get a pair but its nice to be in this thread trying to help and get help.

He Ain't Got The Answers
mean.gif
i got the answers for him lol... he falls asleep early every night fam

I'm not saying you have to know every timezone but sheesh. Eastern,central, and Pacific should register automatically.

And these yeezy drops damn near have me knowing the euro zones by heart :lol:

Last edited:
you're welcome? the hell are those cheap *** pants? what in gods green earth is that mess? wow

looks like some pants an 80 year old would wear with some diapers under

if you dont know how to dress its an easy task and its matches for non fashion heads

but you already knew that i assume

good power nap im ready

you're welcome? the hell are those cheap *** pants? what in gods green earth is that mess? wow

looks like some pants an 80 year old would wear with some diapers under

He subscribed to the high-end designer thread and thinks he's fashionable all of a sudden. FOH :lol:

Took a week off of NT after that failed all nighter 750 attempt. Did I miss anything important or is this thread still all about the backdoor action 
tired.gif

I'm about to wake up at 4:45 to take an L then go back to sleep, but light-weight keep one eye open for that Adidas notification so I can get that second L in before my day even gets started :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom