ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had it in the cart after the splash let me through like 5 mins in. Tried to checkout and it kept saying OOS on size, wouldn't let me edit. Eventually it just emptied my cart but i know they had sizes left....sucks man. I think all the bots tie up the pairs in carts but they can't check out all of them so people that are in there legitimately can't checkout either.

Wondering why I can't make it passed splash page...I have Safari and Chrome open on my macbook, my iphone, and an ipad all at the splash page. Was the same with the 750s. 

There must be a method

"YEEZY BOOST 350 is sold out. Thank you for your interest. Please check with local retailers for availability and sign up below for information about future collaborations between adidas Originals and Kanye West."

Scrolled down a little... How long has that been up for... LOL 

Still on the waiting screen on every device/window 
mean.gif

Just came to the conclusion that I will never own a pair of yeezys in my lifetime....sad....been in this game for so long, collection on point, but I just can't seem to get lucky with yeezys ever since the Yeezy 1s....sorry had to let the tears fall, congrats to those who made it

splash page foreva on adc us 
mean.gif

can't win them all
dang i expected you to cop. I always see you doing well. I've gotten through on splash one time out of 5 releases (didn't try for the first 750s.) How many times have you got past?

"YEEZY BOOST 350 is sold out. Thank you for your interest. Please check with local retailers for availability and sign up below for information about future collaborations between adidas Originals and Kanye West."

Scrolled down a little... How long has that been up for... LOL 
go **** yourself Adidas

I JUST CALLED ADIDAS. and complaint about their release method, and how this method is soooo crap. She said she wrote the complaint down or filed it and also told me to email adidas cs/corp. 

PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN BRING BACK THE TD METHOD. WE NEED MORE THAN THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS TO CHANGE THIS RELEASE METHOD OR ITLL BE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!!!

I JUST CALLED ADIDAS. and complaint about their release method, and how this method is soooo crap. She said she wrote the complaint down or filed it and also told me to email adidas cs/corp. 

PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN BRING BACK THE TD METHOD. WE NEED MORE THAN THOUSANDS OF COMPLAINTS TO CHANGE THIS RELEASE METHOD OR ITLL BE LIKE THIS FOR A WHILE!!!
 good luck getting 1000 complaints with those wait times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom