ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeah that person who said he signed in after he carted then checkout was smooth could have been trolling yall. that's how i lost my 750 in my bag last week

maybe only for some? who knows
When I was checking out I was about to click sign in but was like nah I aint taking no chances

It ended being in my order history anyways 
laugh.gif

GG adidas
Thanks for taking out my size 10 from my cart. Jerks....I was signed in tooZ

Anyone that copped at 12 that is reselling hit me with a PM.Willing to buy if price is right...Cash in hand for anyone in the NY/NJ area I will drive out to you
Anyone that copped at 12 that is reselling hit me with a PM.Willing to buy if price is right...Cash in hand for anyone in the NY/NJ area I will drive out to you[/quote

Strong 1s t post

Lulz been lurking for a week was gonna make an account after I copped but I never copped...Willing to pay for size 12 tho

it's just insulting. Imagine being the person to form the line to get in the store, then employees come out and start letting people how showed up hours after you in to buy. let them get back in line, and pull them to buy again. 

i was able to get 6 pairs of turtle doves on ADC and it's basically been L's since on there.
all diff cc info? same address?

if you were on there at like 2-3 when they put sizes back on it was like shooting fish in a barell right? i was knocked from the all nighter lol

guys YZYSEASON is last chance? And If I am correct that is completely random

not like ADC which is randomly always around the same time lol

Another yeezy drop, and I still didn't even get past the splash screen. Got a BD link early enough, but couldn't check anything out. 0/6  
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
Don't know why adidas Canada is last now when it comes to these online drops. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom