ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

OOOOOOhhhhhh 1/30/16 
nthat.gif

750 chocolates???
Some Chocolate to go with the Cream Just Don's 

Let your voices be heard! This release isnt fair, andthe cr did say they are taking feedbacks...
https://e-com.secure.force.com/ConsumerRelationUS/
although I potentially got through, I don't mind the way adidas is releasing these on their site. I personally would rather have adidas release the whole entire stock instead of allocating stock to various boutiques and foot sites. This will give everyone a fair shot especially when adidas is banning certain people. 

Can't remember who asked the question but as far as 350's go the MoonRocks were by far the most difficult to obtain for me. 

those links work

i just had a size 7 in my cart n got jacked on checkout

Last edited:
Does anyone's pairs have flaws ? The side panel on my moon rocks curves in then connects to the sole and looks pretty bad (purchased from barneys in San Francisco). Just wondering if this is a common occurrence or I got a bad pair.

Was able to get MRs from END. and SSENSE, was my first try at copping yeezys online. Think I used all my luck for that two pairs.

I'd be so much less interested in yeezys if I hadn't randomly won that adidas confirmation for the black 750s lol

Ordered a 6 and 6.5 from ADC UK but got cancelled immediately. I probably shouldn't have tried for 2 pairs 
ohwell.gif

Still have a size 8 that's still in progress from ADC UK so hopefully that ships. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom