ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't knock the hustle

I know people outside NT who eat off this

I got my pair of tan and black is what it is, it's not fair but that's life.
I'll never knock the hustle but the old school dudes who run from door to door need to adapt soon. Things have changed a ton since even the past few years. Back in the day you'd see the same dudes lined up or ghost-chairing all the midtown spots for jordan releases or Supreme/DQM/Blades for SB releases. Now in the age of in store raffles/twitter/instagram your time doesn't guarantee you pairs. Seems like the guys running bots or are plugged into bots are the real winners here.

So we trying oki-ni tomorrow orrrr

For manual folks like me Okini is already over. People on Twitter already bought all the slots from the bot guys are offering. They're just laughing about it. I wouldn't lose sleep or waste my day. If you don't have an AIO bot you're not getting anything. It's sad that's it's come to this. A random YS restock is probably the "best" chance.

still have yet to make it to product pages on adidas on any of the three splash page releases. Oh well,  ill be looking find a pair of tripple black 750s soon, that will help ease the pain.  

At least we fired Chip Kelly #Philly
Won't matter

The super bowl will always elude your team #COWBOYSNATION 
smokin.gif

i agree - except I struck out hard on these OTs lol

It'd be hard for me to come off my Homage GL3's...shoe and packaging are incredible.

That being said, I took an L on the OT as well and I can see how someone would make that trade.

Good luck, bro.

Sad i've yet to see a product page without baccdoor and i always get the links late sigh.. Thank you yeezys we all get yeezys

I can't knock the hustle

I know people outside NT who eat off this

I got my pair of tan and black is what it is, it's not fair but that's life.
congrats man

remember you posting early this morning before the madness, i stayed awake but still struck out. Had the best sleep ever though, so thats my one positive

It'd be hard for me to come off my Homage GL3's...shoe and packaging are incredible.

That being said, I took an L on the OT as well and I can see how someone would make that trade.

Good luck, bro.
Yeah I mean if not a straight trade, monetary value of the two are sort've equal, so I'd resell and buy if I couldn't find a trade partner.

1. Tans
2. Moonrocks
3. Pirate Blacks
4. Turtle Doves

I'm not gonna be a **** in here anymore i apologize to everyone

I asked 2 other people this who are NTrs btw and they agreed

So it's all opinion and personal style of dress

I'll never knock the hustle but the old school dudes who run from door to door need to adapt soon. Things have changed a ton since even the past few years. Back in the day you'd see the same dudes lined up or ghost-chairing all the midtown spots for jordan releases or Supreme/DQM/Blades for SB releases. Now in the age of in store raffles/twitter/instagram your time doesn't guarantee you pairs. Seems like the guys running bots or are plugged into bots are the real winners here.
I think it's killing the resell market and I'm for it. It's one thing for me to pay a reseller who camped out 8 hrs to get a shoe and it's another to pay a dude got lucky with a raffle. Same with those they buy bots. Unless you're the bot creator, why should I pay anything above retail? I'd just buy the slot myself.

1. Tans
2. Moonrocks
3. Pirate Blacks
4. Turtle Doves

Dope pic, I'm thinking the Tans will probably be my favorite once they come in. Not looking forward to having to go through the size swapping process though.

1. Tans
2. Moonrocks
3. Pirate Blacks
4. Turtle Doves

I love the way the TDs look, the contrast and coloring, but I think the others are easier to wear with my style. The MRs are the ones I'm missing and I feel like I would be able to wear those with most outfits.

Crazy how this was the "worst cw" of 350s and now number one? Was hoping everyone would feel the same still cause resell is already redic smh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom