ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can mess with him enough that he'll at least hit up OP and make things right....dude already had to change his IG handle and make his page private....trust me, someone with that many followers DONOT like to have their page private....dude is hurting right now

What's this cat's Twitter handle?  Let's all start blasting there, tagging SoleLinks, SneakerSteal, Foamersimpson, etc...

I love this drama!!!!
pimp.gif

I think we can mess with him enough that he'll at least hit up OP and make things right....dude already had to change his IG handle and make his page private....trust me, someone with that many followers DONOT like to have their page private....dude is hurting right now

No matter what he deserves it. Reasons why the sneaker community isn't like how it used to be.

Exactly. Dude wants to be one of those IG Fitness accounts selling Skinny Bunny Tea that he drinks before he goes to sleep.

Ideal situation OP gets every penny back.

Worst case scenario we generate enough entertainment value for OP lol

You know even if they block us, if you click the drop down menu next to their follow button it recommends users they probably know....spam them too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom