ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dammit now I gotta read about 10+ pages to get caught up with what happened. Hope it's worth it. The CL ad though wow

Dudes a scammer. F him
I understand that but NT isnt the local PD and aint not one of you gonna be there to help in person if the dude goes looking for OP.

You guys need to learn how to take an L and move on.

What if OP is lying?

Not saying he is, but what if?

No sympathy for dude whatsoever. Got people slaving on here during release day and this dude stuntin on IG like he's some baller. 

No sympathy for dude whatsoever. Got people slaving on here during release day and this dude stuntin on IG like he's some baller. 
You're in Jersey...why don't you go see dude and get the shoes back like L.A. NTers did back in the day.

Just sent him a text telling him he messed with the wrong community Thanks NT fam hope he realizes not to try this **** again on anyone!! I'm sure he didn't expect this I had bit done anything cause was still pending by now who cares!! Guy is an idiot and now that he's been exposed he won't try this again and other thinking about it won't !!!!
Listen, send Patrol Jack Lyon an email about what happened. He was the officer who pulled him over for a DWI. I'm sure he will be very interested in something like this as they are building a case against him with the prosecutor. While they don't typically do much for cyber crime, the fact that he's 22 and with a DWI charge; they won't take subsequent bad behaviours too lightly.

His info is here:

[email protected]

I suggest writing a coherent email about everything that has happened. Or you can use this as leverage and tell him that you are aware of his DWI charge and that Jack Lyon would be very interested in hearing these details. Be smart about it, don't do it in a way where you're blatantly black mailing him.
We usually don't agree with each other ... But I'm 100% on board with you for this one. 
nthat.gif

#NTDETECTIVES back at it.

I understand that but NT isnt the local PD and aint not one of you gonna be there to help in person if the dude goes looking for OP.

You guys need to learn how to take an L and move on.

What if OP is lying?

Not saying he is, but what if?

If OP was lying NT detectives would have figured it out already. The fact that the dude didn't deny it speaks volume.

You're in Jersey...why don't you go see dude and get the shoes back like L.A. NTers did back in the day.
lol I'm not that dumb, i just like seeing a community stick up for one of their own. and i haven't trolled the guy once for the record  

atleast dude knows that his crime won't go unnoticed, thats all you can hope for. Balls in his court now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom