ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confirmed app has been my only yeezy hit so far. All the raffles in norcal and online releases have netted me nothing.

I did not try for moonrocks, but tried for all the others.

"Order processing" doesn't mean you're good. Your order can still be cancelled.

I'll say this 1000 times, you aren't good unless they are in your hand, many people got cancellations, regardless of the reason and in various state of processing.

Legit Check claims they were worn once too sure don't look that way and only wants $400 all too shady!!View media item 1850729
GALLERY]

Any suggestions on size swapping?
I hit up Sole Supremacy and they were kinda being ***** about it, which is strange cus so many people talk about great experiences with them, but they're actually ripped me off for a $100 before

Need to swap my 10 for an 11.5 or 12 but scared with all the fakes out there

Any suggestions would be appreciated

Wait a little until they get pairs in. Charged me $20 to swap my moonrocks, 8.5 to 8

Wait a little until they get pairs in. Charged me $20 to swap my moonrocks, 8.5 to 8

I was looking to trade my size 8 MR but they have no size 14s. I'm guessing even if they did, they'd charge a higher price like they do on some of the more rare smaller sizes.
Anyone have experience with this in the past?

I have a question for those who have been successfully cooking on Yeezy releases.

Are you guys using bots, atc, plugs, BD links, or are you guys just getting lucky with raffles??

I am just getting a little frustrated with not being able to cop a single pair of any yeezy release thus far, and believe me I have tried.  

I live in the SoCal area so competition for these shoes does get intense.  I am just starting to think that in order for me to have a better chance at obtaining yeezy in the future, I might have to start thinking outside the usual of entering raffles, and waiting for them to drop online, and although I like to think I am fairly successful, and make good money, I refuse to pay the resellers price.  

Sorry for the mini rant, but like I said, I would like to hear from the people who cook, and how you are doing it.

View media item 1850756

flight club accepted to sell my size 7 750's for no more than 3k,

so i would get $2400,

That a good deal? considering ebay size 7s are going for 2.5k or less so when you put in ebay/paypal/ship fees its less than what FC would give me?

only problem would be idk how long they would take to sell

Last edited:
so i would get $2400,
That a good deal? considering ebay size 7s are going for 2.5k or less so when you put in ebay/paypal/ship fees its less than what FC would give me?

Did you take them in-store or did you get a quote online? Usually taking them in has the fastest turn around depending on which one of the two you took it too.

Last edited:
so i would get $2400,

Do it. Nobody is going to know how long they will take to sell. Do you know how many size 7s they have? Are there others priced lower?

I think you can put them up on FC and still try to sell them locally...

so i would get $2400,

with ebay you run the risk of scammers and chargebacks so FC is your best option dont be greedy

I was looking to trade my size 8 MR but they have no size 14s. I'm guessing even if they did, they'd charge a higher price like they do on some of the more rare smaller sizes.
Anyone have experience with this in the past?

At the end of the day, these shops gotta make money somehow. Even if they charge a measly $20 for a swap, do it. They gotta make good business decisions first

At the end of the day, these shops gotta make money somehow. Even if they charge a measly $20 for a swap, do it. They gotta make good business decisions first

For $20 I'd do it in a heartbeat... They just don't have my size
every other place I've asked said no trades and one said they'd do it for $200 on top

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom