ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

theres links available but the question is are they gonna switch it up? nobody really knows what adidas has up their sleeves.
Possible. FNL changed the wishlist trick like a week before the LEgend blues released. This info is gonna leak all over so who knows maybe Adidas will counter us

so hows the sizing on these?
roll.gif

Possible. FNL changed the wishlist trick like a week before the LEgend blues released. This info is gonna leak all over so who knows maybe Adidas will counter us
exactly it happened to me lol. decisions on if were gonna be that dude using the early link and get screwed if they change it.. or take the risk and eat definitely.  

What's the point of saying "you lurkers don't get anything" and all these things for? You guys know everyone is gonna ask for a pm. "sharing info" should of stayed amongst the people with a secret society pming and not post on here that some got pms

I've been in this thread since before it jumped and I contributed as much as I could. Did I get a pm? No. Does it matter to me? No. People also gotta do some research. People are too fast to post info anyways for every one to contribute.

exactly it happened to me lol. decisions on if were gonna be that dude using the early link and get screwed if they change it.. or take the risk and eat definitely.  
I'm gonna prepare for the worst.. gonna use that backdoor link on one computer and a normal early link + bot on another computer.

What's the point of saying "you lurkers don't get anything" and all these things for? You guys know everyone is gonna ask for a pm. "sharing info" should of stayed amongst the people with a secret society pming and not post on here that some got pms

I've been in this thread since before it jumped and I contributed as much as I could. Did I get a pm? No. Does it matter to me? No. People also gotta do some research. People are too fast to post info anyways for every one to contribute.
Yeah it probably could've been handled better. I'll take the blame for even bringing it up. 

Referring to lurkers, we mean people without accounts. And asking in PM doesn't mean they'll get a response.

Last edited:

Yeah it probably gcould've been handled better. I'll take the blame for even bringing it up. 

Referring to lurkers, we mean people without accounts. And asking in PM doesn't mean they'll get a response.
i still cant decide if i dislike lurkers or resellers more.

DOES ADIDAS HOLD CARTS?

IF NOT, I'M GOING TO COOK THOSE CLICKING ON THOSE ATC LINKS
smile.gif
As of now....Nope from my understanding...

You realize these will only be good for a pre-sell resale....

There is a MASSIVE inventory going online....

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it probably could've been handled better. I'll take the blame for even bringing it up. 

Yeah but now it'll be 60000 pms that you probably don't want to receive or read. People should do some hw though and not want EVERYTHING spoonfed to them. And everyone cluttering the thread with pm questions

Last edited:

I'm gonna prepare for the worst.. gonna use that backdoor link on one computer and a normal early link + bot on another computer.
i have not decided what im gonna do yet. but good look though1

Yeah but now it'll be 60000 pms that you probably don't want to receive or read. People should do some hw though and not want EVERYTHING spoonfed to them. And everyone cluttering the thread with pm questions

I agree with you to a certain point but the point of having a NT account is to share info with each other.

Lol, people thinking they're going to strike out on a $350 pair of Adidas. 

It's not limited at all. You'll be able to buy it all day because "everyone who wants yeezys will get yeezys" according to Ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom