ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
seen some pairs on ebay for 750 this monring

people already cuttin price lol
That leads me to believe that there are going to be plenty for all of us. Big resellers aka lurkers usually have good info that they tend to keep to themselves.

For whole size folks, you going TTS or going the whole size down? From everything I've read even on this thread, its way too mixed. Hoping someone who actually owns a pair and has unDS them could chime in. Much appreciated fam...

10 mountain
smile.gif

About the comfort, its assumed that these are hella comfy?
Just like the pure boost. Anyone?

Comfy, but not pure boost comfy that's for sure since the boost is incased by the hard rubber outsole.

For whole size folks, you going TTS or going the whole size down? From everything I've read even on this thread, its way too mixed. Hoping someone who actually owns a pair and has unDS them could chime in. Much appreciated fam...

Def size down. I wear a 9.5 in most Adidas Originals, 10 in Nikes/Jordans. Size 9 in Yeezy Boosts fit perfect.

Although baffled by the amount of sizing questions still, if you're asking about sizing you're most likely copping to keep and wear :smokin IFWY

Last edited:
Repped...thanks for the feedback @FreshFeet

I for sure will be one of the ones rocking them if I'm lucky to get em. Good luck fam!
  •  

Last edited:
I wear a 9 or 9.5

Im torn on sizes

my foot is like literally in between a 9 and 9.5

some shoes a 9.5 is too big

some shoes a 9 is too small

big sean wears a 9.5 / 10 and he got a 8 in the Yeezys so idk

I would go with an 8 since thers no half sizes.. the 9 might be too big for you.

I wear an 11.5 in OG 1s and will be grabbing an 11 here. 

Remember the NYC pairs were 1-1.5 full size too big, these I believe are half a size large

Headed for a nice morning run to pass the time. Followed by leg day.

I suggest some of you do the same, too many emotions in here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom