ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got 550 sittin in my bank that was suposed to be used this morning. :frown: guess jordan and adidas didn't want my money

Trying to figure out what's going on on the 28th. Hopefully more than just boutiques receive them but I know that's a long shot.

I struck out on the Oreo 4s this morning too but checked out on a pair of Yzys.

Saw the Oreo 4s at the mall and glad I missed out, not worth $190 imo.

Damn. Tried to get a 2nd pair of the Yeezys today and was not successful. Got to my cart a few times but kept timing out. Guess I'll have to wait and try again on the 28th. Need that 2nd pair though.

Damn. Tried to get a 2nd pair of the Yeezys today and was not successful. Got to my cart a few times but kept timing out. Guess I'll have to wait and try again on the 28th. Need that 2nd pair though.

You don't need ****. Kick rocks ****** out here fighting for one and you talking about doubling up. ***** please.

That must suck. You sit there at the crib staring at the pair you already got, while us unfortunate folk strike out with nothing. Feel you  breh
wink.gif

Salt levels at 60% at the moment. I'm getting over it slowly.

I got 550 sittin in my bank that was suposed to be used this morning.
frown.gif
guess jordan and adidas didn't want my money
bro if you strike out on the oreos you shouldve went back to sleep. no way you gonna make it thru adidas. that site was pure luck

Last edited:
Adidas would much rather have consumers saying "f Adidas" than "f nike"...

Adidas is winning by a big margin the past month - marketing, planning, hype.

vinotwofour vinotwofour yea but that wasn't the problem I had the shoes in cart at 1202 and proceeded through PayPal it just kept crashing went it tried to get the order to go through on the Adidas side..I was so close but then again so were alot of people

I still need that first pair though lol.

You don't need ****. Kick rocks ****** out here fighting for one and you talking about doubling up. ***** please.
I still need that first pair though lol.

That must suck. You sit there at the crib staring at the pair you already got, while us unfortunate folk strike out with nothing. Feel you  breh :wink:

Salt levels at 60% at the moment. I'm getting over it slowly.

Lmfao wait, so it's ok for people to double up on other releases (Jordan, Nike, Reebok, etc) but I'm only allowed to want one pair of Yeezy Boosts? Hahahaa Funniest part of this is I don't plan on selling anything. I wanna wear a pair with no hesitation knowing I have another at home. Good luck on the 28th.

Lmfao wait, so it's ok for people to double up on other releases (Jordan, Nike, Reebok, etc) but I'm only allowed to want one pair of Yeezy Boosts? Hahahaa Funniest part of this is I don't plan on selling anything. I wanna wear a pair with no hesitation knowing I have another at home. Good luck on the 28th.
nobody said anything about being allowed.. nobody actually cares.  But its stupid of you to come in here telling people about your struggles this morning when you already have a pair.

trufff. Said the same thing the other day and the salt levels were high against people who WANTS more than 1 pair. Not purchased.. not purchased.. we talking about wanting..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom