ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well saint Laurent got me since dc ain't getting squat. Sickening yall can have the lows. If I get over being pissed off ill get the boots.

Well saint Laurent got me since dc ain't getting squat. Sickening yall can have the lows. If I get over being pissed off ill get the boots.

I would still check your local spots though, this is just a list of the main Adidas accounts, I will update the list with places outside the list that confirmed will be carrying the kicks.

what? that is because there weren't many size 6 or size 7 thru the app and as well as yesterday's release. Theres probably more produced for the popular sizes of 8-10 than the biggest and the smallest sizes. Theres still more release days to come so more pairs will pop up soon. 

And FYI, if you wear a size 6 normally, that size 6 Y750's are gonna be huge on you. 

Yup there was actually a 11 for $1,000 last night which sold within a hour and a 13 for $750 this morning! I told my boy who was going to buy but it sold out by the time he signed in and tried to checkout lol. Literally sold in 15 mins....these will keep getting higher in price the way things are going

WOW.

flight club moved ALL of their size 10s at 1750.

and size 8 is up to 2,000.

what? that is because there weren't many size 6 or size 7 thru the app and as well as yesterday's release. Theres probably more produced for the popular sizes of 8-10 than the biggest and the smallest sizes. Theres still more release days to come so more pairs will pop up soon. 

And FYI, if you wear a size 6 normally, that size 6 Y750's are gonna be huge on you. 
Yeah I figured they would be a size to big but I would make it work. I'm saying that resellers don't buy unpopular sizes anyway, even if there were a lot of size 6's available. I.E I haven't seen a size 6 on eBay yet. 

I thought the Adidas store in lenox would be getting them but nope they arent. If the app is not required for the 28th I am doomed. If the boutique spots are the only way im takin L2.
I was thinking the same. 

I'm off work for the next 8 days because of the strike so I need to find out who is selling.

If boutiques are doing the resale game I'll take that L2.

I got the cash, but just refuse to pay anything over $550.

There is another high end shoe I'm looking at and that's their price point

so we will see.  Plus Neiman Marcus and Saks usualy will have shoes on the sales racks around this time of year.

Yeah I figured they would be a size to big but I would make it work. I'm saying that resellers don't buy unpopular sizes anyway, even if there were a lot of size 6's available. I.E I haven't seen a size 6 on eBay yet. 
that's actually the opposite for limited releases such as these. The unpopular sizes will yield the most resell profit, because there aren't many of it to go around.

Just ask @mehoneydee  

I would still check your local spots though, this is just a list of the main Adidas accounts, I will update the list with places outside the list that confirmed will be carrying the kicks.

True.

Honestly, Adidas handled the web drop incredibly poorly. Yes. But what did we expect? That site has never seen the likes of traffic like that. But in general, I think they've made significant efforts to reach customers. More so than Nike even.

The app reservation system seemed to be a good idea and worked well. They made set release dates and times. Nike would release randomly only on Twitter and was just as stand-offish about the quantities as Adidas is.

I think Adidas means well and this will be sorted out as more pairs release but we've got to give them a chance. Also, we have to kind of blame ourselves. We were told oairs wouldn't be as limited but what did most do, hawk these down probably even more so than the 1s and 2s.

Hype is a motherfugger.

Last edited:
How did you check out? Did you use PayPal? If you did what page does it lead you to next.

Cuz I did PayPal but it led me right to cart (exact same page) except with a different link. The link had the word "success" then a bunch of coding in it.. Didn't know where to go next, checkout or checkout via PayPal or refresh it

i used paypal the whole way. adidas logged me out before the drop and couldnt log back in.
i have a few friends who also checked out using paypal.

that's actually the opposite for limited releases such as these. The unpopular sizes will yield the most resell profit, because there aren't many of it to go around.

Just ask @mehoneydee  
You are right. One just came up on eBay with the description "In the rarest and most limited size made" I guess I'm screwed. There is no reserve but the bin price is $6,000. HE MOST DESIRED RELEASE OF 2015 OR MAYBE EVEN EVER!!!!! IN THE RAREST AND MOST LIMITED SIZE MADE.  THE MOST DESIRED RELEASE OF 2015 OR MAYBE EVEN EVER!!!!! IN THE RAREST AND MOST LIMITED SIZE MADE

not for nothing but I bet a lot of people think these are Nike. at least regular people who dont keep up with sneakers. there's little to no branding on the shoe itself to let it be known it's adidas. nothing on the box or even dust bags (which I'm disappointed about) either.
the laces and the dust bags were the most disappointing. $350 shoe and you give some cheap off white laces without any logo or branding or lace locks or lace tips? Even the dust bags were plain black and of somewhat cheap quality. At least for Y-3's it comes Y3 stamped on it. 

I agree with this. I think adidas knows they have a lot to lose here, it's their big chance to show they can pull this off smoothly. They're trying harder than ever to make a splash in the US (there was a story about it just last week), and a lot of it hinges on this release.

I think if people make it known that the Lows aren't gonna cut it, they'll have no choice but to keep running the 750. Adidas has been making some power moves over the last year, but they're still not the giant that is Nike. For Nike, it's easy to move right on to the next release. adidas doesn't really have that luxury.

They'll either work it out or suffer in the long run.. Just my opinion of course.
I agree with you on this 100%!

Isn't SLP denim for the super skinny?  Was interested in gripping some, ended up grabbing some JE denim and a pair or represent fury denim.

Optimistic about the 28th
They come in 3 fits:

15.5cm-skinny

17.5cm-slim

19cm-slim straight

1750 for some adidas is crazy man i don't care how much hype is on them. 1750 can get you a lot of HIGH QUALITY ****. Kanye said it himself paying high prices to be elite is stupid when you can spend your money on family. I know its easy for a multi millionaire to say that but I'm really starting to believe him with his separitism talk, he was the biggest proponent of that elitism but i think now he got real sick of it and realizes it was dumb, this is what happens when people grow up, get married and have kids, they realize theres a lot more to life than material possessions

1750 for some adidas is crazy man i don't care how much hype is on them. 1750 can get you a lot of HIGH QUALITY ****. Kanye said it himself paying high prices to be elite is stupid when you can spend your money on family. I know its easy for a multi millionaire to say that but I'm really starting to believe him with his separitism talk, he was the biggest proponent of that elitism but i think now he got real sick of it and realizes it was dumb, this is what happens when people grow up, get married and have kids, they realize theres a lot more to life than material possessions
1750 for a pair of Nikes is also crazy.

Bango out here killing ya'll 
smokin.gif

paying thousands for cheap made **** should be chastised but people feel the need to stand out or be cool so thats why the market is where it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom