ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad someone got a pair but still can't believe I spent 3 hours and still left with out shoes...

breezing thru most the pages, theres at least 5 members who cooked. Looks like 2 up top on this page. Doesn't represent even a quarter of the people in here who tried. Like I said, a FEW cooked.
dont worry fam we getting our revenge this week 
devil.gif

Sooooooo this happened in my local sneaker group LMFAO....
WOW i would say he's stupid to think that someone would go through with that trade but then again he has a pair…instead I was the idiot on the computer for hours without results.

Even though I love the look of the 750 boosts they still don't touch the Nike Yeezy 2.

Yeezy 2>>>>>>>>750 Boost

just wait for the announcement. Release is less than a week away, I'm sure Adidas will say something really soon. 

My guess is that they're going to push forth with the app and online at the same time. 

Yeah I figured they would be a size to big but I would make it work. I'm saying that resellers don't buy unpopular sizes anyway, even if there were a lot of size 6's available. I.E I haven't seen a size 6 on eBay yet. 

Youve probably found by it now, but a 6 sold on ebay for $1750 i think, after the NYC reserve weekend.

that's actually the opposite for limited releases such as these. The unpopular sizes will yield the most resell profit, because there aren't many of it to go around.

Just ask @mehoneydee

:frown:

I hope in the coming week we see a lot of fit pics from the NT brethren.  I know me and people in NY don't get a chance to wear these because of the weather.  Can't wait to bust these out.

I actually haven't seen many replicas going around, but I see A LOT of scams. "$500-$600 any size, Paypal/Venmo/Western Union ready"

Kanye did indeed implicate that a black Yeezy was dropping on the breakfast club. And they were talking about the grey 750s prior to him confirming the blacks fyi.

He also said he didn't want the shoes to be limited and that it was Adidas' marketing plan which made sense. People are already brainwashed by Nike and think that's the only sneaker a person should wear, U can't go from a shoe being super limited to having the next be one in stock at ***** sporting goods for $100 particularly one that emphasizes fashion aesthetically as much as these.

I can see Adidas releasing a more attainable collection later in the spring/summer. This run to me clearly seems like a promo run with a lot of pairs being given away so people can plug them.

BUT, the release has still been fairly easy to attain. My room mate grabbed a pair thru the app for the first release

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom