ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
adidas cant even get their xeno pack shipments which is much less hyped then yeezys

there must be like 10 tankers off the west coast full of hypebeast shoes in queue for unloading lol

I have a feeling the worldwide release of the Yeezy on the 28th resale prices will drop to around 700. Understand these are general release shoes.

ppl forget that they suppose to drop at footlocker etc . u think they only at nyc footlocker n nothin in the chi or la to say the least 1k is stupid if u cant wait at least 4 weeks to try at retail. GG nike at least leaked stores of areas , but this is all part of the hype , make u panic , feel fortunate that u were 1 in a million who paid 350 on a shoe . just be patient use your brains ppl 
where is this info from? adidas never confirmed footlockers,etc will get these in the US only in the EU.

how many times will this be said without anything solid to back it up?
Just think about it.. Nike released the Yeezy limited and you can oly get them on NDC and who knows how many pairs were made. On the other hand these shoes are dropping at Kith, hannon, FTL,CHAMPS and etc im pretty sure they are going to flood the market with these. 

where is this info from? adidas never confirmed footlockers,etc will get these in the US only in the EU.
known fact is ftl order for all not just eu so if they got them no way they only got them for eu . dmv fam please dont forget shoe city got these n they get nada so relax plz 

Just think about it.. Nike released the Yeezy limited and you can oly get them on NDC and who knows how many pairs were made. On the other hand these shoes are dropping at Kith, hannon, FTL,CHAMPS and etc im pretty sure they are going to flood the market with these. 
Who told you that lie

some of you guys are the most optimistic people i know.

with the most patience.

i wish i was that way.

if boutiques are getting a dozen pairs that still doesn't mean GR. I hope the drop at FTL and champs etc but there's been no evidence of that happening other than word of mouth

Champs in the DMV still got 800 pairs doe
nerd.gif
shoe city got 120 pair idk how many shoes is the split but they got em which says alot 

These are by no means a GR. But the reselling market will be flooded after this weekend, no doubt. Just trying to be optimistic loll

if boutiques are getting a dozen pairs that still doesn't mean GR. I hope the drop at FTL and champs etc but there's been no evidence of that happening other than word of mouth
Footaction dropped a tweet a week ago on them so im pretty sure they are getting them. 

no national release yet per adidas only boutiques , nyc and intl release be patient u think they not gon drop in major cities at all cmon ppl use ur noggin 

People really don't know what a general release is. They just assume if it's not ultra limited its a gr. People seem to be forgetting the name behind this shoe. If you think these won't go for at least double retail in the end you are buggin. Think pusha T EQTs when you hear Yeezy boosts. Them Pushas hitting 600 on flight club right now.

why all the speculating and guessing lol?

No need to assume or to come up with fantasies,theories and what you heard from a friend of a friend who cousin's brother son works at this shoe place with this guy that heard something on twitter lol.Just wait and see whats up from a real source

dudes in here causing more panic on themselves than necessary.

why all the speculating and guessing lol?

No need to assume or to come up with fantasies,theories and what you heard from a friend of a friend who cousin's brother son works at this shoe place with this guy that heard something on twitter lol.Just wait and see whats up from a real source

dudes in here causing more panic on themselves than necessary.
exactly 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom