ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice. I just spoke to customer and relations and they seemed very helpful compared to regular customer service. The woman I spoke to made me feel very optimistic they're going try their best to fulfill my order. LETTUCE PRAY

Good luck. I hope it works out for you.

Last edited:
really no useful info being posted in here anymore 
alien.gif

Adidas UK confirming a raffle. 

I'm out. I'm not jumping through hoops to get these. I like them, but not that much, especially when it's a raffle to then pay $350 or whatever.

I'd rather buy some MMM's.

Any luck in ny(stores with raffle fcfs or backdoors? ) ??? I'm willing to pay a decent amount for any help in a size 11.

Adidas UK confirming a raffle. 

I'm out. I'm not jumping through hoops to get these. I like them, but not that much, especially when it's a raffle to then pay $350 or whatever.

I'd rather buy some MMM's.
Were you one of the ones that queued up? lol

Currently, there are 1562 Active Users (560 Members and 1002 Guests)

This is why most people don't share info

BINGO

I dont reply to people who have join dates from 2013/2014/2015 unless you have a high post count in multiple threads and a decent amount of reps

people want you too just hand them info without contributing to NT go to twitter n IG with all that.

people who have the, in person, Are they really worth $350? Would you rather have the Nike Yeezy over these?

I would say about $300, no more IMO (you're only paying for the name behind it anyway). Materials are real nice, great details, and the shoe is well made, very fashionable sneaker.

I like the Yeezy 2 but not in to the glowing soles thing, although they are dope, they would just be a collection piece for me and only worn sparingly.

The Yeezy Boost on the other hand, I would wear more a lot. Dress it up, dress it down.

All preference anyway... To each their own... Style is what you make it, not what people accept it to be...

Thanks for the advice. I just spoke to customer and relations and they seemed very helpful compared to regular customer service. The woman I spoke to made me feel very optimistic they're going try their best to fulfill my order. LETTUCE PRAY
Good luck man! Glad I could help

BINGO

I dont reply to people who have join dates from 2013/2014/2015 unless you have a high post count in multiple threads and a decent amount of reps

people want you too just hand them info without contributing to NT go to twitter n IG with all that.
some dont get this, and will say 'NT used to be...' . Well yea it's true info used to be shared, but times are WAY different

Last edited:
In hand I'm not really feeling them more then the Nike's. I'd take a pair of platinum's over these any day. Anyone else get their pair and feel 98% of the shoes are glue based by just the strong smell alone.

JUST GIVE ME A BLACK PAIR ON CRIP.. AND STOP CRYIN IVE BEEN BANNED LIKE 7 TIMES JOIN DATES AINT NOTHING BUT THIS THREAD BEING WATCHED LIKE A HAWK 
Yoooooo.  I got banned for making sarcastic remarks.  It is all Yeezy Boost threads fault.

In all seriousness I am going to play the patience card on this shoe.  I will eventually get them.

Some one take an L for the team and go camp in front of some of an Adidas Originals store. Maybe they'll feel obligated to do a raffle haha

Some one take an L for the team and go camp in front of some of an Adidas Originals store. Maybe they'll feel obligated to do a raffle haha
i cant see NYC (at least) NOT doing the confirmed app. Theres no way they will do FCFS and with the app theres no reason to do a raffle.

Thats if they even get them again.

Adidas UK Tweeted out that they will raffle for "a limited supply". 

Last edited:
can anyone verify whether or not the kid camping outside in the city 5 days before the app release got himself a pair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom