ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I don't want disturb the thread, I did nothing, just found this pics on facebook.

KANYE went straight out ignant. on all day not heard him spit like that for a while!  The old whites didnt know how to deal with n----- after every other line 
roll.gif
 Standing ovation tho

Last edited:
Ye wasnt ready for that performance Sheesh, i always find it amusing to see Caucasians act when the n word is rapped. I was at a Jay Z concert and they looked so uncomfortable.

Ye wasnt ready for that performance Sheesh, i always find it amusing to see Caucasians act when the n word is rapped. I was at a Jay Z concert and they looked so uncomfortable.
Im not sure how the stream went in the US. but in the uk they completely botched it on t.v like they muted half the song and just kept playing it every 5 seconds but it just didnt work and then you'd hear n---- drop every now and then. defo hitting the papers tomorrow 

Last edited:

Im not sure how the stream went in the US. but in the uk they completely botched it on t.v like they muted half the song and just kept playing it every other second and then you'd hear n---- drop every now and then. defo hitting the papers tomorrow 
Streamed on Youtube flawlessly. Am converting to mp3's and gif's now. 
nthat.gif

Out here in LA, i know about two spots carrying them and theyre both having raffles. One being undefeated, I wont even bother entering the raffle. After the fragment behind the door hookup they did for their employees and friends, I wont even bother. The other spot has a raffle as well so it's a wrap.

Where? Ive nvr seen this ever and ive been to dozens of shows for many many rappers (new orleans area). Im white too.

Out here in LA, i know about two spots carrying them and theyre both having raffles. One being undefeated, I wont even bother entering the raffle. After the fragment behind the door hookup they did for their employees and friends, I wont even bother. The other spot has a raffle as well so it's a wrap.
undefeated is doing a online raffle. more info will be posted tomorrow on the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom