ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Yeezy restock conversation is happening... AGAIN!

I feel Nike is content with whoring out the yeezy colorways on other models, not restocking or retroing the Yeezy itself. The brand seems to be done with the model IMO. I honestly believe they went back and forth on whether to even release the Red Octobers. That is why they sat for so long. The brand was ready to cut ties with West for a while.

The only thing nike is good at right now are mostly the HTM Other than that, nothing, am1 shape are horrible right now

Last edited:
"Dem three stripe boys ain't playin"

Until the kid that wins the Porsche gets the tax bill....

Last edited:
If you've seen this year's Nike allstar shoes, you know these would have to be really bad to flop.

It's been downhill since that year they released the Galaxy pack.

If Nike has pairs, they most definitely will do something crazy

But don't really care

Excited to see the line! More so the Clothes

Last edited:
If Nike has pairs, they most definitely will do something crazy

But don't really care

Excited to see the line! More so the Clothes
i dont see it happening

how petty would they look if they actually did that on the same day

like people said, yeezy is a side project that nike did hardly a revolution to their wallet

Plus dat xeno pack, push t joints and countless other collaborations. Dem three stripe boys ain't playin

Yeah man I wasn't even going to mention the EQT heat lol

Tubulars, eqt collabs ect.

Hopefully this yeezi drop doesn't have all the fan boys jumping off of nikes nuts onto Adidas lol

Yeah man I wasn't even going to mention the EQT heat lol

Tubulars, eqt collabs ect.

Hopefully this yeezi drop doesn't have all the fan boys jumping off of nikes nuts onto Adidas lol
Adidas is bringin that FIRE next weekend..great work by them in all honesty, product and marketing wise.

Xeno Fluxes are RIDICULOUS

If Kanye can make some good ***** this time. Jb might have to increase their quality again. And have more good shoes drop. Hope Adidas can compete this time. That's great for us!!

But has yet to steal any noticeable market share.

With the team they have and the direction they seem to be heading...

They definitely will leave a nice mark, but Nike is a conglomerate with many brands under their belt - they'll always rise on top.

adidas can and will ultimately progress due to their celebrity/fashion presence.

nike IMO has fallen off in a sense because of their lack of presence in fashion/casual wear.

nike has and will always be an athletic company with arguably the best technology, which is why they will always thrive.

not to say adidas doesnt have some strong technology themselves, the two companies just have different priorities.

nike doesnt really bother with the likes of celebrities outside of the sports world. they dont have to. they have the biggest atheltes pushing their products on the court/field. however when it comes to (i think) the older demographic who cannot or choose not to pull off basketball shoes in their attire, nike falls short. and they dont need to.

on the flip side, adidas has used this to their advantage by using non athlete celebrities such as kanye, jeremy scott, pharrell, pusha t, big sean etc, (which are their roots if you think about run dmc) by reaching a for lack of better wording, fashion sensible audience. especially in a world now where these celebrities have so much product influence on the public, adidas is making a huge push. where as nike is not so much falling but putting their priorities towards athletics.

long story short, nike will never fail, but adidas has more room to improve and are definitely headed in the right direction. 

Last edited:

adidas can and will ultimately progress due to their celebrity/fashion presence.

nike IMO has fallen off in a sense because of their lack of presence in fashion/casual wear.

nike has and will always be an athletic company with arguably the best technology, which is why they will always thrive.

not to say adidas doesnt have some strong technology themselves, the two companies just have different priorities.

nike doesnt really bother with the likes of celebrities outside of the sports world. they dont have to. they have the biggest atheltes pushing their products on the court/field. however when it comes to (i think) the older demographic who cannot or choose not to pull off basketball shoes in their attire, nike falls short. and they dont need to.

on the flip side, adidas has used this to their advantage by using non athlete celebrities such as kanye, jeremy scott, pharrell, pusha t, big sean etc, (which are their roots if you think about run dmc) by reaching a for lack of better wording, fashion sensible audience. especially in a world now where these celebrities have so much product influence on the public, adidas is making a huge push. where as nike is not so much falling but putting their priorities towards athletics.

long story short, nike will never fail, but adidas has more room to improve and are definitely headed in the right direction. 
This post is dead on, repped.

Adidas is just trying to get their spot back. They had it prior to about 85, when they were the street brand of choice but got knocked out of the box by Nike. Ref the run-dmc campaign. Everyone wears sneakers but everyone is not an athlete.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom