ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

His outerwear will go up to $3,700.  Yeezy and Adidas lost their damn mind

Moving on to the most expensive part of the collection, outerwear will start  at around €1,600 and reach a staggering €3,500.
maybe its the quality of the item? maybe italian leather jacket? yall make it seem like a plain white tee will be 3k...

lol and i thought the Pharrell and Adidas collar was pricey...at the end of the day if this is what he wanted then he did it...people are still going to buy ...hopefully one day his prices will also be on the H&M and Zara level

Kanye's stuff is rather pricy but on the other hand we knew he wouldn't be releasing his line at Walmart, Target, or K-Mart

maybe its the quality of the item? maybe italian leather jacket? yall make it seem like a plain white tee will be 3k...
I was responding to your post about the guy complaining about the cost of the stuff and you brought up the cost of the shoes.

$350 isn't a big deal, $3500 is.  Im not getting into quality discussions cause that wasn't the point you were making

Kanye's stuff is rather pricy but on the other hand we knew he wouldn't be releasing his line at Walmart, Target, or K-Mart
You going to tell me you expected a $500-$1000 hoodie, and a $3700 jacket from Kanye and Adidas? lol

You going to tell me you expected a $500-$1000 hoodie, and a $3700 jacket from Kanye and Adidas? lol
Yea that does sound crazy but i was never all in on his clothing more the shoes, boosts, boots, lows, etc.

I was responding to your post about the guy complaining about the cost of the stuff and you brought up the cost of the shoes.

$350 isn't a big deal, $3500 is.  Im not getting into quality discussions cause that wasn't the point you were making
oh? what was the point?

Actually yes, he already did some collabs out in LA with hoodies starting around $500 and jackets about $1200
with higher fashion brands.  I know about LV and APC etc.. if you thought he would be selling a jacket through Adidas worth $3,500 then I applaud you.  I don't think many people saw these prices coming, but that's just my opnion

kaney forgets that most his fans dont have 500 plus disposable income for a damn hoddie this shall be fun to watch when season 1 falls face first with the clothing. alot people on here have said if they cant get the boost they not buyig anything else.. with those prices i dont think they would even buy if they like it and got the shoe[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
kaney forgets that most his fans dont have 500 plus disposable income for a damn hoddie this shall be fun to watch when season 1 falls face first with thr clothing. alot people on here have said if they cant get the boost they not buyig anything else.. with those prices i dont they would even if they like it and got the shoe[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
kanye forgets resellers buy all his stuff and sell it for even more than its listed at

some people think if ye wears 365 fits , 365 fits of his need to be worn
kaney forgets that most his fans dont have 500 plus disposable income for a damn hoddie this shall be fun to watch when season 1 falls face first with thr clothing. alot people on here have said if they cant get the boost they not buyig anything else.. with those prices i dont they would even if they like it and got the shoe[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
a sneaker head forum that complains when jordans rise 20$ dont give a good reading on the overall public.

The nice **** WILL sell just like the APC, just like the fur parka which was 2.5k. the bulletproof vest probably won't regardless of the price.

Last edited:
bru overall public aint dropping 100 on a shoe.. at least people on here spend hundreds on them .i belive none if his stuff will sell out unless is very very limited and a few stans buy . this adiddas were talking about bru not lv or other high en fashion brands.. but adidas

Last edited:

dude cant wear everyday clothes? or what bro? He doesnt dress up everyday and doesnt expect you to copy what he wears everyday either
that´s not at all what I ment.
It´s not about these being plain clothes, it´s about how baggy that stupid hoody fits 
laugh.gif

This was at some kind of award show, too, not his "getting the laundry" gear but full blown "getting dressed up for an event". I have a feeling we will see similar cuts to this with his signature clothing, the fashion show already looked a bit like that.

Was able to cop a size 9 for $1500 locally. Sold the 10 I had for $1600. So I guess I paid under retail for this pair. Life is good. Word of advice on whoever still looking for these....BUY NOW. Took me forever to find someone with anything under 2000 for this size. Prices rose drastically in the past couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom