ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any Tipps how to successfully place an order on fl.eu? Didn't even see the just dons on their website when they were releasing. Site is pure trash

Don't want to get any dirt on the sole and drive down the resale price is my guess.
Here's my thing.... if you paid all that money for the shoes (except for in the case of doubles; because obviously one pair is going to get stocked, while the other is rocked) and you just put them up  because you MAY be able to them later for the money you spent or possibly more? You can't afford the damn shoe! People swear they've got it like that, but I call BS on the majority of them. You bought the shoe, take the "L", and wear the damn things! If how much you spent is stopping you from wearing your kicks you simply can't afford them. Tax refund ballers!

Last edited:
Finally got mine in. These lot better in person. Quality is on point and they're super comfortable. Only bad thing is they do run big and I got my true size so I gotta find a size swap
frown.gif
did you not know they ran big? Swear that knowledge was attached to almost every Y750 pic/info officially posted. Unless this was just too good of a deal that you needed to get them even if it wasn't your size. But if you paid a good amount getting your true size thinking it'll fit, you deserved it lol sorry. 

did you not know they ran big? Swear that knowledge was attached to almost every Y750 pic/info officially posted. Unless this was just too good of a deal that you needed to get them even if it wasn't your size. But if you paid a good amount getting your true size thinking it'll fit, you deserved it lol sorry. 

Lol yeah it was too good of a deal too pass. They fit like a 9.5. Might have to just put sneaker shield on em if I can't find an 8 and make it work

Lol yeah it was too good of a deal too pass. They fit like a 9.5. Might have to just put sneaker shield on em if I can't find an 8 and make it work
I'm still backing my statement tho lol... I have a wide foot and im normally a 9.5-10 in nike and i grabbed a 10 in these and they maybe only fit 1/2 size bigger. Its not drastic imo.

I feel there is no way i coulve pulled off a size 9

Release in Stuttgart/Germany was super smooth: 74 People on the list, applause for everyone who gathered their bands and an overall super chilled atmosphere ... Release at it's best - no rush or turmoil At all!
was Kanye there or will be at other stores handing out pairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom