ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Successfully added to bag Continue Shopping

Your bag: 0 items

the jig is up.... hoping this levels the playing field 

All that little bragging clown did was ruin it for those who had that plan waiting in the wing. Trying to make a smart A ig post just possibly worsen his chances.

I swear "some" of these computer guys get a leg up in something they let it go to their heads big time

There are lots behind the scenes that play it cool and get theirs without shine. Just eating well and staying full. Those guys I can live with. Doesn't hurt me if I don't know. Thanks to one of them types I was able to lock down chi's on eastbay cause he hates ones and didn't care for resell.

Last edited:
Anyone know when the Adidas stores sending emails out.

I wasn't able to ask cause my girl put me and her name on the iPad and I wasn't their to ask!

Last edited:
agree... my jaw literally dropped last night when I saw his checkout screen on IG ... after some digging this AM, looks like their orders are being canceled ..

brb, grabbing popcorn 

Last edited:
200.gif

bruh ima DIE laughing if I see cats dropping anything near a stack for these :rofl:
I want my pair and 5 or 6 if I secure a second pair. Even if resale hits over 5 or close to a stack I just want 5 or 6 tbh. Not trying to go crazy I just wanna make my money back. **** crazy profits.

for anyone whose used the confirmed app last time, when it goes through do you put in cc info during the reserve process or do you reserve a pair, then when you go to the store you pay with your credit card

Am I the only one who think the 350 look like a elephant print roshe run? I mean they still look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom