ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

QCM gonna be a **** show. 
laugh.gif
Preach. The kids are gonna flock

Came back from an Adidas Original location in Florida. Like how they're doing their raffles via an iPad. Store manager said all selections will be made by Adidas HQ. They didn't even have pairs in hand. Had quite a bit of people entering. 4 ahead of me and 7 behind me in line.

View media item 1598360

What size should I try to cop? 7 or 8?

I am 8.0 Nike sizing, although I went down to a 7.5 in Rose. I know you guys are all saying go down a size; but other reviews and webpages are saying go true....

What do you think? Thanks for the help!
Guys please help!

ahh forgot about you none Confirmed cities.

for the 750 release, I had 7-8 devices going at it at and all of them were on it as soon as it dropped, but still crashed and missed out. 
How does the app work. It says it's ipen and I just click away?

Does Adidas.com work like Nike?

When you have a pair in your cart are they yours? Or can somebody quicker cop?
No.

I asked a Nike rep to see if they still did this (knowing they did) and the rep completely denied it ever existed. Smh

HAHAHAHA! Perfect. Pacsun a straight joke. Why even bother. Just one more place to raffle. At a place that doesn't know how to handle a raffle because they've yet to do it. I foresee some seriously rustled Jimmies come Saturday.

HAHAHAHA! Perfect. Pacsun a straight joke. Why even bother. Just one more place to raffle. At a place that doesn't know how to handle a raffle because they've yet to do it. I foresee some seriously rustled Jimmies come Saturday.
Yeah because a raffle is complicated matter that only seasoned vets of HOH can properly orchestrate :rolleyes

GOT THE CALL EARLIER FROM HOH GALLERIA OUT HERE IN H-TOWN... #SOLID! NOW I'M JUST WAITING FOR A CALL FOR THE SHATTERED BACKBOARDS, LOL... HOLLA!

CED B.

Last edited:
my local pacsun is getting pairs but they are not on the list and are doing fcfs. they are denying that they are getting them but the homie at house of hoops said the assistant manager at pacsun showed him the shoes and asked how to do the release. My other guy talked to the real manager and he said they would have a full size run.

my local pacsun is getting pairs but they are not on the list and are doing fcfs. they are denying that they are getting them but the homie at house of hoops said the assistant manager at pacsun showed him the shoes and asked how to do the release. My other guy talked to the real manager and he said they would have a full size run.
keep thinking that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom